Bored shit-posting

Sure is cool as shit, and yes it’s the binary trigger from the shot show, not a chance in hell we’ll be allowed to have them but still a cool little item.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s more like it :smile:

Did you have any luck finding the die for the omark rail mate?

Also it’s international friends day, so congrats all you lot are alright!

2 Likes

Heloooooooo I like fish and guns are so cool,tonight my favourite non male child cooked tuna bake and it was good but unfortunately I ate it all and now I feel a lil bit yucky, but I mean i did eat a handful or two of lollies before hand,

Just a reminder: DUCKS ARE RAD

2 Likes

I was just saying (well hinting really) to the mother in law when we were there last week that i love a good old tuna bake but haven’t had one in many years…Fingers crossed.

So Remington has filed for bankruptcy again.

Don’t think anyone here is surprised lol.

1 Like

No not yet mate I will let you know as soon as I do! Might need to do mine too, yet…

1 Like

No worries mate.

A bit cold out this way this morning, how is it where you all are?
Apparently I snowed at my house this morning for the first time I know of, but I missed it coz I went for a drive to Mt Buninyong to see the snow, lol.

4 Likes

Sunny and bright blue skies here but bloody freezing.

1 Like

it feels like -2.8 here. Oh the joy!

About the same here, 8C right now. Good time to stay indoors bwahahahahahahahaha Stockholm syndrome engage!

And you want me to defect to over there? Too bloody cold for normal people, atleast here it is a lovely 21 and sunny. :surfing_man:

I just watched the weather forecast and they reckon snow down to 100m AMSL in certain parts of Vic.
Quite chilli up here in NQ today also. A rather brisk 23.5deg. :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, pretty miserable weather in Melb right now. Cold, raining, dark, windy, zombies everywhere…