3D printing for reloading

Just f*cking write on them like grown ups!

Orā€¦ I could do it 10 times faster.

Thats funny

Ok go easy on me, but is there a Slicer program thats good for designing your own parts, or do i need Fusion 360? I downloaded Fusion on a laptop, wishful thinking, i knowā€¦Im using Prusa, on an Ender 5, and i like the program, but it seems its a constant cut and shut of stl. templates, to get what i wantā€¦

Short andwer is no. A slicer software is used to configure the printer (generate gcode). CAD, for example F360, software is used to actually model things.

1 Like

Thats what i thoughtā€¦looks like i will have to beef up the laptops for Fusion

3D printers, really are only a toy, without F360, or the likeā€¦Who wants to print a tugboatā€¦

Thatā€™s how I feel.

1 Like

You guys should do a tour of the Zone RV factory up here. Biggest 3d printer in the southern hemisphere, or something like that.

I saw a concrete one printing walls of a buildingā€¦no toy

1 Like

I got a bottle shop that prints legit real 3d money.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a bit with bullet feeders for Dillon. Iā€™ll post in detail on that a little later. But wonder if anyone else tinkers or is it just me really :thinking:

1 Like

I would if my laptop ran Fusionā€¦but find it hard to get enthusiasticā€¦

:frowning: suboptimal

Im having some luck with Tinkercadā€¦my laptop runs it easy, you can create your own stuff easier than just with the Prusa cut n shut slicerā€¦

1 Like

Ive poached a few RCBS things from thingiverseā€¦but i do like tinkercad for my own designā€¦i will progress to Fusion at some point, should i start printing moreā€¦