3D printing for reloading

Origin same thing really…

Did you simply do a 30 day free trial of Fusion 360? Or?
Looks the goods, that Lars is helpful.

It’s free for non commercial use.

1 Like

I might try and Fusion one of these up, to 3D print…

1 Like

That looks very cool and useful.

“Sweep” or “extrude along a path”; and tangent plane are the features you want to learn for this.

1 Like

Awesome! Im going to watch all Lars beginners

Is it some sort of black powder dropper thingy mabob?

Had some filament to use up…

2 of each, for 2 available models. One OG and some updated one. I’m waiting for some electronics to arrive and I’ll do another (crazy space stuff) type. Should be interesting.

1 Like

I want to try printing the die too. That is super interesting…

Mkay… 3D printing for reloading - Reloading - Oz Gun Lobby

Only took me 3.5 years, but I finally decided that I do need a splitter and, well, modelled one.

1 Like

Very interesting.

I always thought, incorrectly so, that PETG was the way to go. And it has as place, like better UV resistance (I think), but for indoor parts/tools PLA seems to be the best of typical filaments (outside of speciality filaments). Very interesting!

1 Like

And done.

2 Likes

Nice!! I’m especially impressed with your Sharpie printing skills, it looks just like a real one.

That’s exactly what i did. Connector is from bunnings

1 Like

Splitter for what? What am i missing?

1 cup is missing :slight_smile:

If you scroll up and see what I’m replying too…

I would like to put forward a project. That being a reloading tray with a slight difference. This would be for Black Powder and what I was thinking of was a tray that fitted flush with the top of the cases which is slightly recessed from the top of the tray. This would allow powder to be poured over the cases and then using something like a credit card push the powder over the cases so that they can be filled to the top evenly then at one end have a cup part to collect excess. It would probably need to be a two part tray so the cases can be stood up in the bottom part then the top part fitted to provide the filling feature.

Little nuanced… It would have to be calibre specific and all cases would need to be the same length. I did find a short tutorial for you how to do the same with plywood :slight_smile: Start form 1:45 lmao

30 Bore Ammunition Making

1 Like

Something i found, a little different… If you colour code your load development loads…

1 Like