What's your next gun?

Mine’s another 1911, i’m just stuck between a couple of models which is doing my head in and i can’t decide…I reeeally like the Wilson Hackathorn Special, BUT if i go a Nighthawk Shadow Hawk Gov i can also get them to do a matched threaded barrel as well as the std barrel.
Why won’t Wilson do threaded barrels and make my life simple?? Bloody wankers.

Pick this baby up tomorrow 45 Colt!! Needed a 45 caliber rifle…might go 45/70 next…

2 Likes

That’s sooooo nice. I’d love that in 45-70

Yeah me too! I really the Colt too…originally a BPCR cartridge. 35gns of 2f out of the short barrel should be enough to smoke the neighbors target hehehe…

Uhhh Colt. If anyone has an actual Colt… Hold on to that, because there’s no more Colt, more like Czolt now. No doubt the quality will improve :slight_smile: But, it won’t be “Colt” any more.

1 Like

Well after having a few shots with the Black Mamba today, I highly recommend saving the extra money and buy one.
Was very nicely balanced, not as heavy as the Hunter and after tweaking the trigger a little shot extremely well. Definitely worth the extra $$

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.
I think it’s time for me to source one from somewhere.

1 Like

Check the Cleavers website, they were the cheapest around when my mate brought his.

Thanks mate, I will give them a call.

Anyone know if epping firearms are okay? Want to get this but don’t want to deal with fuck wits.

It’s happening

Details amigo?

Ahh the Marlin I was talking about on another thread. Took it out the other day and it functions and shoots excellent. Have submitted PTA, so hoping to pick it up in a few weeks.

2 Likes

A freebie 45 cal Muzzleloader!! Yay!

1 Like

Fuck I wish it was this! :sleepy:

1 Like

Or this!

why do I have to be poor?
Oh yeah, I remember now. I married a c@%t!

2 Likes

Mate having one of those is the only reason we marry them. Its a given that we will be poor once married. Every extra marriage just sends you further to the bottom.

I feel your pain ol mate!

I do love your firearm flavour!

Found an Omark mount, for you!

1 Like

Pm sent mate

In no particular order:
A 1911 in .45ACP, probably just a cheapy.
Ruger charger in .22lr with a Nordic or Archangel chassis.
Sulun Tac-12.