What I did in guns this week.

Is that a bipod for the martini magnum?

1 Like

Everything…I’ve established my .357 is headspaced fine…so im going to persevere with current barrel configuration…Used your 357 barrel yet?

1 Like

I haven’t done anything gun related in overa year mate. :sleepy:

1 Like

But now you are fixed and soon you will :smiley:

I forgot about your back attack…hope its going well mate!

1 Like

Yeah mate I’m on the mend now.
I can do all sorts of grown up stuff now, like poo and put on pants!
I walked 1300m to the pub and back for lunch today.
Although I’m fucked now. Lol

3 Likes

Sounds like you needed more of lifes lubricant…beer!

1 Like

Scored some Parker Hale goodness for my 357 Cadet

And this for the nasty end…should realise the full accuracy potential of the rifle now…it was pretty accurate with the scout scope, but i think its only going to be better with these sights…

2 Likes

Went out to the range on a Saturday for a change (wife has changed work hours this year so no longer works Saturday)

Prac looks interesting I might have to get a holster and belt soonish. They do two gun matches with shotguns but we’re quite interested in my cz 515 - could be a path for them to be stepping up to three gun more often (they’ve run matches with bolt actions and decided it took too long)

Had a quick go at single action cowboy… Actually quite liked it too but big $$$ to get involved… My Marlin lever is fine but id need two sa pistols and a side by side…plus “appropriate attire” but it really was fun.

Plus they want really low power rounds to not dent the plates… sounds like a lot of work.

With both the concept of doing something other than standing at a bench is appealing.

1 Like

Low power rounds are easy done, cheaper on the liquid gold…powder too…

Just need to add a time limit on stages and decent rifles that they can actually run fast. Most (not all) vintage shit won’t survive proper stages.

Oh dear god.

1 Like

I thought about setting up the dozens of dodgy underfilled and test run beer can I have sitting around and going all rapid fire on them with a 22lr….
And then comparing results to 223, 7-08 & 308.
That’s as close I get to actually shooting these days :joy:

1 Like

I went on OzGunLobby, thats as close as i got…

5 Likes

I did make it a point to go pew tonight! Otherwise, I wouldn’t have left the house. I put clothes on and everything.

Anyway, did some fun load testing experiments, more on that later and a comp to be social. Yay. PPQ22 had a day out too, oooooooooo so nice. just pew pew pew pew. Lovely mix of fun/tactical and accuracy. I just couldn’t bring myself to owning a target pistol (again).

I took the recession gun out for a whirl too… a little rusty but was fun. really need a second mag and I’m going to get the browning buckmark branded red dot for it. Nothing in town so might just have to order from QLD.

Did pick up a mag holder to get started in prac this weekend.

And I grabbed some of the brass we got from border force. I’ve been warned it does require a bit of work (a lot is glock fired and something about the primers being set for auto) but free is good.

2 Likes

Wtf is that target? ManBearPig???

COOL!

1 Like

Talking about fucked up targets.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is that a bulge in your pants or did you just shoot a Glock (Glock bulge discussion)

Speaking of gov funded brass, if anyone has a 40 i have some wapol brass i can send. Around 100.

Justarting will be so proud

1 Like