What I did in guns this week.

How’s the duplicator coming along?
That’s what I’m really keen to see of yours mate!

1 Like

Yeah good…just found a nice solid piece of timber to mount it all on. Gotta wire up the VFD and spindle motor. But its getting there! Should be a fun toy!!! Will post progress pics as it happens…I actually got the idea off a guy named Kevin Wright, shotgun stock maker, he was wanting another machine built for himself. Im about $1k deep so far, so not too bad.

1 Like

I came 5th and 6th overall in Service 25 and Service Unrestricted at the NT Titles. 1st and 2nd in my grades. What a cool compeititive environment. I can’t wait for the upcoming interclubs and interstate matches! This gives me a reason to leave the NT and do camping trips with good alibis for the missus; "Im representing our club, this isn’t some camping trip with the boys, geez!

My first serious comp and I loved it! Yeah!!

10 Likes

Well done man!

1 Like

Well done mate!

1 Like

Nice work Jizz, glad you had fun, and your results are nearly as good as the new reusable alibis :grinning:

1 Like

Tell me if heading to WA!

1 Like

I will be next Easter.
Silhouette Nationals,
Start practising and we’ll see you there…

Nothing in WA, fuck Mclown

1 Like

Picked up the cap I’ve had on laybuy

And a few boxes of Magtech cowboy action loads. :sweat_smile: Kmon confess the rest.

$900 hat

Came with an ATA 308, no scope yet and I’ll grab some ammo next visit to the shop

The other ammo is just for my 686

3 Likes

Playing pew, out the back verandah door into the rain, one of jelly’s deadly enemies:

While makin’ bacon on the front verandah

7 Likes

Thats living the dream right there mate!

You’re right there my friend, I visit friends in town and it’s like being in a fucking fishbowl.

Standing in a mate’s dunny taking a leak a few weeks back, looked out the window and there, about 5 or 6m away was their neighbour, I assume taking a piss in his dunny.

What a way to live.

This friend lives in a development that has all manner of bullshit rules like what sort of letterbox or front door you can have, fascist bastards.

I’d rather go to China and get a job licking doorknobs.

3 Likes

But really, would you? Lol

He’s right though. Some of the new houses I see have eaves hanging over each other!!!

1 Like

It’s getting pretty dense where I am, but door knobs… :rofl:

Got some slave labour going here though, no need to go to China

2 Likes

Oh welllĺlllll, probably a little hyperbole in that declaration.

I would rather be eaten by Echidnas then.

Sic 'em Rex.