What I did in guns this week.

Oh,I’ve speared plenty of fish with these things…

2 Likes

20201101_131336
Can only find 1 pic at the moment though

4 Likes

" Why do you always take a gun to work ?" I’m often asked…
1 down and 1 missed. Ah well. Still loving the 410 though !

3 Likes

I stopped at an old fashioned sports store in Tenterfield the other day, only a tiny little shop but it had everything from a howa to a rollerskate, only one of each though. The old fella working must of been 80, I bought the box of buckshot to support the place and the dude wraps it up in brown paper for me like it’s nineteen tickety 2.

I’ll be going back there for sure.

7 Likes

Nice he may be able to keep the shop open with your support.

1 Like

Mmmmm a Howa and a roller-skate, I wonder what would happen if you put them together…

1 Like

Rollerplinking.

3 Likes

Probably not a good idea for @bentaz, given his coordination issues ( remembering the famous toe incident).

2 Likes

You might be right, between that and his thumb this week i think he should get special privileges and be allowed a tricycle instead (aka The Plinkcycle). But it must have streamers on the handlebars.

4 Likes

You idiots have no idea what you are about to unleash! The problem is not @bentaz’s thumbs and toes. It’s his hotpants and pigtails.

3 Likes

That’s if he is wearing pants.

2 Likes

Wait…he owns pants?

3 Likes

Just been out plinking with my fiancé using my double rifle and whelen. Good fun

5 Likes

@Bigpete … So have you mob decided when the the big day will be mate ? Or are you waiting for a shotgun wedding ? lol… :blush: I reckon it’s bloody awesome that you mob enjoy quality time plinking together, I mean what more could you ask for in a life partner. :beers:

1 Like

Nah not yet. Still got a lot of things to sort out in our personal lives yet unfortunately

1 Like

Yeah fair enough, life can be complicated, but it has a way of sorting it’s self out in the long run… I reckon you’ve found yourself a real gem mate, well worth the wait… Just don’t forget to invite all ya rowdy OZ Gun Lobby mates to come celebrate with ya when it happens… :blush::beers:

Between being absolutely hectic at work and battling (probably worst in years) gastro, not much…

Today finally managed to get out plink for few hours. First time this week. That’s pretty much it…

Nothing for me again this week, spent most of the week up at 1770. I tell you what, all these little trips are getting in the way of my therapy sessions. Heading to the range for some tomorrow though, i hope i can remember how the bloody things work. The dangerous end is the one with the hole right?? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Had time to fire the 410 & 22 a few times this week.

1 Like

All holes have their dangers and atractions lol…some you want to get into others not so much :joy::joy:

1 Like