What I did in guns this week.

I went to the range yesterday, fired 40 rounds of 6.5CM from 2 rifles to get a zero and chrono data for the load. I just couldn’t get comfortable on the trigger for some reason and the groups sucked accordingly :(. I did manage a best of .5" @ 100yds with the last 5 rounds but returned home disappointed. Spent the evening de-capping and washing the empties in preparation for the AMP machine arriving in the post tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spent half the day preparing cases, sizing/lubing bullets and reloading for another black-powder shoot at Cooyal next weekend. Plan on taking the youngest son ( 13) along. He’s shot silly-wet before but no long range except for a bit of a shot in the back paddock. ( which may or may not have a 1000 yard range ) :laughing:

4 Likes

I snuck out briefly yesterday to self isolate at a mates farm n shoot a couple of bunnys, saw fuck all, got rained on and came home. Totally worth it!

1 Like

Deep breath everyone.

I did nothing!

About as much as me then

1 Like

You guys did twice as much as me.

I’m actually rapped I’ve had great success in forming 25 303 down from 303, thanks to the best dies ever…Simplex!!

Well i finished curing my bacon from the 2 pigs i butchered last week, just sharing this cause there’s fek all else :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I know it’s only Saturday but I went out for some bunnys for the first time in ages (i did go the other day but it pissed rain and I saw fuck all).

9 Likes

That’s the way to go bentaz keep the critters down and nice little Martini also

1 Like

Yeah, us city boys only get to look at our guns.
Well I guess I could shoot a few rounds, neighbours probably get a bit shitty.
I’m not jealous… I’m not.

5 Likes

I escaped from the city a couple of times last week (for work) didn’t get to do any shooting though.

Just chuck some super quiets in the old 22 and turn the stereo up mate, couple of phone books up the end of the hallway and bob’s your auntie, neighbours won’t have a clue :rofl: :rofl:

Actually i probably shouldn’t say that, some “anti” scouring the forums for gossip will probably take it seriously. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nothing directly related to guns but have started to get quotes for shed/garage which will allow the hobby to continue/expand.

4 Likes

Finally got away for a bit of fun time. Good weather and a good days practice.

4 Likes

Started swaging another 1000 140gn .358RN lead bullets for a pistol club member.

Revamping a fish tank.

Oops. Wrong forum!
I shot that rabbit the other day…

2 Likes

You could shoot one of the fish??

2 Likes