What I did in guns this week.

I went on OzGunLobby, thats as close as i got…

5 Likes

I did make it a point to go pew tonight! Otherwise, I wouldn’t have left the house. I put clothes on and everything.

Anyway, did some fun load testing experiments, more on that later and a comp to be social. Yay. PPQ22 had a day out too, oooooooooo so nice. just pew pew pew pew. Lovely mix of fun/tactical and accuracy. I just couldn’t bring myself to owning a target pistol (again).

I took the recession gun out for a whirl too… a little rusty but was fun. really need a second mag and I’m going to get the browning buckmark branded red dot for it. Nothing in town so might just have to order from QLD.

Did pick up a mag holder to get started in prac this weekend.

And I grabbed some of the brass we got from border force. I’ve been warned it does require a bit of work (a lot is glock fired and something about the primers being set for auto) but free is good.

2 Likes

Wtf is that target? ManBearPig???

COOL!

1 Like

Talking about fucked up targets.

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is that a bulge in your pants or did you just shoot a Glock (Glock bulge discussion)

Speaking of gov funded brass, if anyone has a 40 i have some wapol brass i can send. Around 100.

Justarting will be so proud

1 Like

So proud!

Challenge 2 - learn to block quote

Challenge 3 - learn to be woke

And after you have completed challenge 3, you will complete challenge 3.1 by learning what these 2 buttons do:

hehehehe

Omg he just offered me admin

1 Like

Well, its been a long wait lol But after about 4 years, from brand new, today this lady had its first shots and a day in the sun :innocent:

3 Likes

Nice! What is it? I have real weakness for octagon barrels…oooh aaahh!!

It’s a modern rendition of pump action 22LR from Henry. It was on special years and years ago and I snapped one up. Today I finally got to shoot it and ring some steel with it.

2 Likes

Cool! I like it!

1 Like

I had the all the excuses.this week, let me tell ya.

Glasses=fogged
Weather=rain+32degrees
Shooter skitzouts=1
FTL’s=3
Grips=soaked
Crotch=hainese steamed chicken with 2 dimmys
Mat=soaked and now I smell homeless for th rest of the match after going prone
Targets=blown off frame by tropical cyclone located only in my lane.

I still shot a 785 with three failures to load. You don’t have to be a phrenologist to know that they were obviously caused by racism so im taking two 9s and an 8 as reparations and one shooter skitzed out on the 50 yard line while I was in the zone, rapid fired his cylinder, threw his gun on the ground and started swearing at the R.O. and taking a fighting stance so thats like at least 5 points.

So yeah, I reckon today should have been my first 800 with the auto but like my cool as a cucumber R.O. Dr Tonks said after kicking that retard off the premises “How you recover from these kinds of disturbances is what makes you a great shooter”. I am not a great shooter anyway, but I will be. Tonks is a good man and no c&*nt should ever berate him like that. Scott the canadian dog lover still managed an 855, he’s so composed its like he has ice in his veins.

2 Likes

We must know more!

5 Likes

The RO was spot on! Remove the tantrum from the premises, completely, not just the firing line.

Eh I don’t wanna be a snitch, I err…I kinda feel like a rat kapische?.

So er… anyway this wiseguy Butler was being a real culo okay like, this guy is nearly 50 years old shoulda fuckin known better. He was even a radio show host up here until he was uhh… suddenly and unexpectedly told to take a hike. Apparently he’s even employed as a junior legal type, trying to grow his ass up and be a legit consigliere know what I mean?

50yd line right; start of the service match, Im on the end in lane E which of course is reseverved for the moulignanis like me, and Im prone lying on top of a wet homeless guy who keeps using the shooting mats as blankets. I get my six rounds of bone jarring 100 power factor 9mm off and as I slide into the seated position like a hot rod of greased lightning, like a err… like a ballerina, like a errr…a fuckin cameleon changing color right, I hear this zamboney start speaking stronzate to the range officer. Now anyone who’s not stupido will agree that range officer Tonks is a fuckin stand up guy, ain’t nobody got business talking down to him like that. Butler ain’t a made man & should know his place but he’s all pazzo for some reason, and so he let’s rip six rounds as fast a tommygun. Then he throws his piece on the ground like a jamook! No one knows if its loaded or not, its pointed towards Brucey Blue Eyes in lane one and you see he’s about to pop.
By now all the mobsters are fixing to give Butler a piece of their mind and straighten him out, I don’t blame em, and so he starts yellin a bunch of baloney while he packs up his suitacase and heads for the hills.
If ya ask me, they is letting far too maney stronzo’s into this family.

5 Likes