What gun stuff did Santa bring?

Wow that is some Christmas present. I haven’t heard anything on these chronos will be very interesting to hear your reviews. The Lab Radar is the more popular version of this so far it is pretty good but has its quirks like everything.

1 Like

This message must have unclogged some pipes of cosmic energy. Minutes later, I received an email saying it has been shipped! Awww yeah!

1 Like

I’ll move this post out into new thread eventually.

I love my Caldwell chrono (delux kit which will be for sale shortly lol). And I use is a lot, especially when toying around with unknown quantities so to speak (stuff I haven’t shot or unfamiliar with). Or trying to get balance of keeping my hand bones in tact with 4" 44MAG revolver and velocity. And since I use it a lot, I would just like something smaller, handier, that can be setup quicker, etc. Yes, I know, it takes minutes, but I am channelling my Gen-Y qualities right now.

Anyhow, I get an email about crazy deals on Lab Radar which I have been eyeing for a while. Thankfully it has always been out of stock locally when I was in the mood and it’s one of those things I would really prefer to buy locally for warranty claims. Anyway, I get notification email, I reach out to @Brett (who is a member here on the forum, some of you know him personally, I keep him around as a token disabled non-binary gender-ambiguous person of colour to maintain diversity quotas with forum HR department) and he (todays he identifies as a he) points me to Garmin. Suddenly all the crazy Lab Radar specials started to make sense, people trying to offload them as fast as possible before Garmin lands in AU.

Anyhow, watched a bit, read a bit and decided that I should. So I did. Form factor was a very big contributor.

Stay tunned for hands-on review.

2 Likes