What gun stuff did Santa bring?

The missus got me an ugly Annealer, I’m pretty stoked.

10 Likes

Nothing for me from gun Santa :confused:

That’s cause he didn’t want to get covid

Fairly certain that current medical advice suggests that covid is not transmitted through sexual intercourse.

1 Like

From all accounts, the build quality on that thing is well beyond the purchase price.

1 Like

Closest I got was a 4 pistol laser tag set up. It’s actually pretty good. I’ve been owning the children.

2 Likes

Yeah mate, it seems really well made.

1 Like

We got that, it’s epic! Especially in the dark in stealth mode.

1 Like

My rents don’t like me shooting, but they do like safety.

I got given a pair of Howard Leights ear muffs.

1 Like

Unfortunately no vouchers from my local this year, family said no more. Nevertheless my PTA (electronic only) arrived a few days ago so just eagerly awaiting the hard copy so I can pick up my Chrissy present, my Marlin 1894.

4 Likes

OK, so what ungun related stuff did you all get?

Well, I got a recipe book, which I like… And I bought myself a new BBQ and apparently we needed a new TV, so there’s that. Keep in mind that I don’t actually watch TV on the big screen, so that’s of no benefit. And that’s about it.

I got to go to work for the whole day. Shoot the bastard in the chimney when I see him.

1 Like

It’s over rated anyway, more of a commercial thing nowadays compared to what it used to be.

1 Like

Like during pagan orgies? Yeah, it ain’t what it used to be.

2 Likes

So on Boxing day Santa finally let me bring my 686 Competitor home. Im very happy. Would have been Christmas Day but had to work because apparently someone has to look after the kids on Christmas day, sheesh.

Anyway, Ive cleaned it a lot. Inspected it a lot. Man I love the fist time. Gettin’ her up the table, taking her clothes off and just goin head first inside! Reminds me of that special first time…you knownwhat Im talkimg about! Yep. You spend a whole lot of money and you keep pushing the right buttons and wiggling your joystick with hips pressed right up against her and then finally BAM! The claw actually grabs the pikachu and drops it in the prize chute. Best $20 you ever spend amirite?

5 Likes

3 Likes

I take full responsibility for getting you into cat H muahahahahaha

1 Like

Yes, you did it.

1 Like

Nice one mate!! Just wait it won’t be long and you’ll have a bunch of her sisters up on the table with her trying to work out what order you want to molest them in…ahhh the joys of it.

2 Likes