What gun stuff did Santa bring?

That sound perfect!

1 Like

Well I went it shot this morning. Empty range, cool breeze and clouds. Beautiful.

And now she’s all dirty again. You know what that means!

Who wants a moustache ride?

2 Likes

He finished off my custom l461 in .17 rem

5 shots at 100m

2 Likes

That’s disgustingly sexy. In fact I need to take a moment right now to myself… In private… cough

So what did santa bring this year?

Yeah, can’t say I got any gun presents this year (not even from me too me). Unless you count reloading components, in which case i got a bit…

1 Like

Watch this space, going to be a big day me thinks

1 Like

Well , after the ol ute took a shit on the way home from work last night , I was seeking new wheels.

IMG_9403

New Navara 4x4. Had the old ute for 18 years, time for an upgrade.

Should pick it up Friday after they add a tub liner and tow pack. I ended up with the base model. Boring old steel wheels. Base model has a surprising amount of fruit and I have no need for roll bars etc. All the fancy stuff added big dollars and I was trying to be disciplined.

Then when I got home , this thing turned up.

Dillon 750 Progressive. Should be cranking out some hand rolled 9mm by the start of the new year.

5 Likes

The missus got me a $100 gift card, so clearly i had to buy a gun so i got a T2000. Plan is to replace my adler lever gun.

3 Likes

I’ve shot one, it worked well. Nice alternative to the Sulun if you like a more traditional shape.

1 Like

No Xmas gun stuff for me at all, but a few permits should be arriving shorty after the world starts up again so should be a happy new year.

@Supaduke you’re the clear King of Christmas this year, a new ute and a Dillon press, you’ve gotta be happy with that.

All hail the new king :prince:

I mean, fuck, that’s some serious xmasing right there

Decided to turn a cloud into a rainbow. Had the Rodeo for 18 years , it served me well, but the ol girl started coughing and spluttering on the way home from work. Barely rev to 2500rpm and lots of unpleasant vibes, ticks and knocks.

Been eyeing a new car for a while, this kind of forced my hand.

3 Likes

The Dillon 750 is a true indication of total addiction. Your just a small step from the gutter although I know you a;ready resort to the dirty practice of casting occasionally.

I will have you know, the gutter is warm and pleasant. Thank you very much!

Let me know if you find some decently priced peep sights !

Mine desperately needs them

Oh and I got one of these to turn into a range bag as the old laptop bag wasn’t quite cutting it

1 Like

My partner got me these old books / catalogues, a bunch of 77 stuff because I was born that year.
I was also given these by my mates (who passed away) wife, I’ll put them to good use for sure.

She also gave me his GSG 1911-22, which ironically I was going to buy off her and then give to her son (I take him shooting most weekends) when he turned 18.
Guess I’ll have to buy him something else in a couple of years time.

2 Likes

I lied! I just remembered! I didn’t get my present, physically, it’s on pre-order. But I did buy something, and promptly forgot about it because, well, I don’t have it in-hand.

Being a data nerd, I had to have it.

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph…

Hopefully it arrives soon.

2 Likes