VIDEO: Gun Related TV shows or Media

@juststarting I know you love .44mag

I do love a good 44 :slight_smile:

Been watching this thing on Netflix and thought of all of youā€¦ itā€™s pretty lame but kind of entertaining.
Got any others to share?

https://www.netflix.com/watch/81002259?trackId=200257858

If you can find it ā€œtop shotā€ is a great show.

1 Like

Well, Meat Eater is good. Life Below Zero is my all time favourite, not so much about gun, but up there. I think most people here would enjoy it.

I usually just watch docos on YouTube, we have a list of those somewhere hereā€¦

History of one of the most iconic (I think) and long lasting, still in service today in some areas, revolvers.

I want one!

1 Like

@juststarting combining 2 of your favorite things.
1 Like

Someone on Reddit introduced me to this guy the other day. Brilliant.

1 Like

Found this channel in isolation boredom: Hunting with Stu.

I think heā€™s from NSW? There isnā€™t much talking in his vids, but itā€™s great background noise watching him hunt pigs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7bNyuDVBUnacJb85WlUSg

1 Like

Who Tee Who is loose af but does a bit of cool comparison testing

I have just started watching a bit of this blokes stuff. Talks about reloading and tests some new kit every so often. Have only watched a few. Some of it is all right. You decide.

1 Like

Yeah, I am a big fan of his channelā€¦

1 Like

Someone make a BFP! @bentaz got a can sized cannon?

The Long Gun Project. Awesome Australian YouTube channel about this guyā€™s path thorugh long range shooting and comps.

If nothing else, hit subscribe and give this dude some YouTube love. I want moaaar Oz content.

Have subscribed mate. Will get into it today.

Foxtel are showing Top Shot on A&Eā€¦ i was quite surprised.

Up to series 3 now!

I have no idea how I missed this one but holy crap. Next time I think Iā€™m not up to working on a gun Iā€™m going to watch this again.

3 Likes

It would be an awesome place to visit hey