The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Jab booked for next week, if you c*nts don’t hear from me by Wed, I’m counting 22s at a gun shop. Look for a dude in a hoodie that looks like a potato.

2 Likes

Got my first one last week, no side effects & still breathing for now.

Do you feel like your penis has enlarged?

Yep it’s definitely doubled in size…So now i’m packing a full 2 inches, well almost.

1 Like

That’s the add campaign they should run!
“Get the vaccine, it’ll make your dick bigger!”

Covids turned Dan Andrews into a huge cock, so it’s not really a lie!

2 Likes

Bunnings and especially Dan Murphy’s are essential to me

1 Like

Excellent! Two birds, one stone.

I go tomorrow for the first jab…but I’m happy with my cock size…

Yeah but is your wife? :rofl: :rofl:

Who cares…lol

2 Likes

This idiot is soooo out of her depth!

Jeannette Young urges Queensland to reconsider online shopping (msn.com)

“And also – and I’m a great online shopper – could you think about whether you need to do online shopping this week.

So out of her depth. Another week, Lifeline will be showing signs of stress and for some people retail therapy is what stands between them managing it and depths of depression in isolation.

Unbelievable lack of foresights.

Dan the fucker has just put Vic in lockdown number 6 starting with a 7 days. My daughter was due to go to school camp on Monday she will be shattered.

Honestly starting to feel like a joke. Have we allowed a rotten “new” normal to set in? This was my exact concern with the first lockdown. Once the politicians got a taste for it, they will not want to let go of this. Considering COVID-19 is more or less an influenza variant, they roll around every year in flu season. Standby for COVID-22, or Penguin Flu or some other catchy acronym. It’s very possible this is going to continue for years.

3 Likes

Well the only draw back for them is that a lot less taxes are going to be paid and the social security payments are going to sky rocket if many small business go under.

Similar story here…

Yep, the taxpayers that are left will be hurting at the end of all this…

Yup, time to let it run!

1 Like

letting it run may be a bit of a disaster at first but I am sure it would get the vaccine rate up much faster.
I think he was just missing the limelight with NSW being in the headlines everyday.

1 Like

Trying to corner people to get vaccinated, and they cant supply…hmmm…

haha

2 Likes