The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Did you all get this in the post?

Not yet.

Pucker up Victorians. Lockdown is imminent.

1 Like

Didn’t you read the pamphlet, covid isn’t serious with only one death in Oz, the vaccine is the killer…No more lockdowns are needed because Big Clive said so!!

We could be like the womens lib chicks burning their bras back in the day, we could have a mask burning ceremony to honour the great & wise Clive.

Big Clive is a bit late to that party. Has he died his hair orange yet? :grin:

It didnt work out so well for the other bloke that made statements like that.

Fuck that!!

3 Likes

I reckon he might be working out the right shade of orange before taking the plunge, gotta get one that matches the fake tan for full effect.

Laugh it up fuzzball. Is the NT as Gold standard as NSW?

Fuck every state!
This shit is never going to end, it’s time to let it run wild, fix the aging population problem, kill off the sick and weak!

I’ll probably die too, but it’s starting to seem like a better option than never ending scare mongering, masks and fucking lockdown…

3 Likes

20% of the sheep in NT are vaccinated mate. Bend over.

Think that’s the plan after everyone who wants to be vaccinated has been.

I vaguely recall at a presser where Dan Andrews said something along the lines of it being pointless to lockdown to protect people who wouldn’t take basic measures to protect themselves.

1 Like

2 Likes

You mean the vaccine that doesn’t stop you getting or passing on covid?
I’ll take my chances without it I think!

Nooooooooo

Fuck you Gonzo…

Errr Gladys, I meant Gladys

1 Like

OK then

It’s time for a new rifle

3 Likes

I think that we should just put up the container wall along the NT and WA borders and leave the rest of the states to turn to zombies. :innocent: :innocent: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

I’m with Bentaz.

Everything can get fucked and Covid can luck my left one!

4 Likes

I think everyone is feeling that way now.

Could affect you travelling to see the girls tho mate…

I haven’t been able to see them in ages, the states have been playing lockdown tag since Easter.