The big fat COVID-19 thread.

We are about to get hundreds returning from school holidays in NSW.
I don’t wish it on others but I’m fucked if I want to go through another real lock down due to wimpyness on NSW behalf.

Ooo there’s that.

Yep, do the hard yards, get fucked over by a neighbour. Back into real lockdown.

2 Likes

But, but then how can they all get out for a latte and smashed avo brekkie then off to the outdoor beachside gym for a shirtless flex if they get a proper lock down??
The NSW Gov have stated the problem in Sydney is lack of compliance…ummm perhaps get out there and enforce it and teach those selfish c*nts a lesson then you useless tw@ts.

Still, this island continent is being farked over by a virus coming from outside. Surely there must be a solution. But how does one stop one coming into an island continent by plane or sea, it just cant be done. Gosh darn if only there were a way to…I dunno…close…the…border.

Nah, its too hard. Poor Scott Morrison.

Poor Scomo n co…He also.needs to man up, with other world leaders and make China accountable

That’s the most yokel thing I heard today, and I was at a VFL match!

1 Like

Sorry but being a Victorian, I can’t help but smirk at NSW.
Gold standard my arse.

I want to see Gladys cry and say sorry :joy:

1 Like

It is a little hard not to smirk…

Its golden shower standard these days.

Wait until it gets brought south, it’s only a matter of time Vic seems to be about 3 weeks behind a NSW outbreak

Had one of our guys refused site access this morning because it was a tier 1 exposure site.Still not listed, Inner East…

They seemed to be a bit retarded at snapping the border shut this time. I wonder if they sort of promised SloMo at the last national cabinet makers meeting that theyd be nice to gonzo… err I mean Gladys.

1 Like

Flame throwers at the border should stop that shit getting in :joy:

1 Like

Gonzo :joy: couldn’t help but crack up

Can’t believe I actually want the ring of steel resurrected

But with flame throwers too maybe :thinking:

Keep laughing, well be in lockdown by dicktator dan soon enough. Gladys has more balls than he ever will.

@TommyGun you ordered your “i stand with dan" window decal yet?

Hey, I’m the one that greased the steps at his holiday house :joy:

3 Likes

Ohhh you’ll fit right in here.

I heard it was his wife who pushed him!