The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Relax @JizzFlinger, just think of something calming like solar eclipses.

The mexicans really get around hey, poppin’ up in all corners of the country haha

You are so mean.

Relax guy.

You should consider one of this, @AusTac

Bergara make a nice rifle, but some people really take firearm apparel too far lmao.

You should get one too.

I might need one the way the east coast is carrying on at the moment :roll_eyes:

On a serious note, the best masks I’ve found are the Bonds 3 layer cotton ones. $15 for a three pack. Get them while you can, before you need them. I haven’t been able to find any since lockdown.

2 Likes

Do you mean a mask or a Bergara???

1 Like

hmm, i’ll need one if things go bad for us, but i’ll need the other if things go really really bad ( zombieland ) i really did want a bergara rifle at one point, maybe that can be my comp rifle over here, was told i’m going to have to give up about half my collection

You still haven’t had a shot. Sheeaaat.

Its okay Wombat. Some people don’t deserve our sophisticated levels of humor.

I was not joking. When you have to wear the bloody things all the time it makes all the difference having decent ones.

1 Like

You’re right they’re definitely the most comfortable ones i’ve found, handy to have for when Qld pretends to be Vic every now & then lol.

oh shit…I thought you were joking about wearing undies on your face.

I’ll…um…let myself out, thanks.

[door closes, footstep noises]

1 Like

Everyone knows lacey g strings are the best underwear to put on your face…

1 Like

That’s why the bonds masks are so good, they fit nicely over the undies you already have on your face so now you can go out in public & get your kink on without anyone noticing.

If only they had a mask that’d cover the fairy wings, fishnets & high heels i like to wear with them…

1 Like

Some things should never be covered!