The big fat COVID-19 thread.

A tart won is twice as sweet as a tart bought :wink:

1 Like

Geeez, you guys need to chill a little.

Yes.Bored and worried at the same time.

On advice of the government, open access has been now closed off too. Oh my! LOL Guess it’s time to reload :smiley: @bentaz - I may be heading your way for some therapy, depends how long I last before I need ‘therapy’ lol

No worries mate :+1:

Government advice appears to estimate that current closures will last for up to 6 months.

Yeah my daughter was like “Yeah school holidays early, this is awesome! Can you take me to my friends house in Ballarat?”
Wasn’t as happy when I explained how quarantining works, lol.

2 Likes

Immmaaaa gooonnnaaaa have a lotttaaa ammo by the end of this.

2 Likes

If the ranges are closed, is it pretty much just private property we’re allowed to sporting shoot on?

Not pretty much. You can take your 22 to a state forest.

1 Like

So what are you going to do when they stop all non essential travel lol.

Reloading. Bunch of gun restoration projects. Bunch of IT projects. I won’t be bored lol, shooting is a hobby, not the only hobby :wink:

So far private outdoor ranges are still open. As long as we practice the distancing rules and not all huddle around the indoor heater we should be good.

Not what my email this morning about the club I am in has indicated, to me.

Is your range indoors? I am sure it would depend on who the club is affiliated with. if they come under any governing bodies. I dont disbelieve you. I haven’t received any information that we must close our range though so until that time keep shooting. We are probably only talking about 6 people in a pretty big area outdoors in our case. All competitions have been postponed or cancelled.

No, outdoors. Associated with VAPA, but yeah, whatever. It is what it is.

The SSAA ranges in Springvale and Eagle Park seem like they’re going to stay open, at half capacity.

Wow, I have a police officer posted to my shop! Shes checking everyones ID who purchases takeaway alcohol, asks them who its for, where its being consumed etc…NT Govt concerned about indigenous coming in from communities to buy piss and taking it back along with the virus.

Ill be sad when the pandemic finishes and the police go back to normal duties. Its like having our very own personal assistant

images - 2020-03-24T161319.620

1 Like

That’s been going on for years hasn’t it? Or was that just regional towns?

I recon, full lockdown within 2 days.