Show us your guns.

1863 Remington repro
Couldnt help myself…oh and another 310 cadet…
Just gotta get the 1863 out of SA, over a metre long is proving difficult!!
He also has a nice 1899 Enfield 303 with interesting history…A 577 Snider smoothbore…Both VGC and cheap, if any one interested…
@bentaz…nice???
@danmac…any mold recommendations, or tips to get this thing shooting?? Got a lee Minea mold with it…hope all is good mate!

6 Likes

I have a smooth bore snider in 12ga, no where near as neat as that, i would love that one!

1 Like

What about my Zoauve above mate?? Remington 1863 repro 70s vintage made by Miroku 58cal

I sold mine to @Nomis, im pretty happy with my .64 smooth bore

1 Like

.64 wow big balls!! How accurate is it? Cant wait to get my hands on the 58

I havent shot many groups with it, but its minute of gong, and cleans up bunnys snd hares with a load of BB’s.
I want to take it out for deer and pigs this year.

1 Like

I also have these to try out.

2 Likes

@Bigpete…good thing??

Yeah, so um, yeah. Who got new toys?

Just a new toy not toys . But here the new acquisition. Factory chambered Remington 700 hb 17 fireball . Just need to.swap out the sub par optic for the spare zeiss hd5 5x25x50 and it will be sorted

2 Likes

What do you plan on shooting with it mate?
221 fireball has been on my want list since i started downloading. 222, but i hadnt thought much about the 17.

Mainly foxes . But will probably take a few rabbits in its adventures. I have a 221 its a lovely piece of kit . Next on the agenda is a 220 swift im thinking. Just looking for a bit of time to complete it all

1 Like

Not a new gun, but new sight…

Well, actually, 2 new sights arrived :slight_smile:

I think tomorrow I’ll sight them in :slight_smile: Yeah!

6 Likes

Stop it! Love em!!

While in the mood or rather what got me in the moooood is putting Skinners back on my BL-22. Just keep coming back to them on the baby browning.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your 22s

My handguns

Glock 17A
Walther Q5 Match

3 Likes

Nice collection mate, welcome to the site!

1 Like

Cheers mate!

I bought this replica back in 2016 in Perth very loud bugger