Show us your guns.

Teeheehee

I actually picked this one up off an old cocky in Ballarat. He found them in the rafters of his old barn when a tree fell through the roof . And was handing them in for amnesty . I lucked out after chatting with him for a bit and he said if I registered it I could have it . So I put in a pta and waited 2 months for it to be registered. Couldnā€™t wipe the smile off my face after picking it up

Selling or storage was my option when I moved in with my partner . So I packed up a ute load of weird and wonderful pieces that now I see twice a year for a clean and check over

R.f scott or RapeFish?

1 Like

She was a rapey kind of day that day. But for what it cost me I canā€™t complain. Im working on the blue and a tidy up at the moment. It was as rough as Hessian undies when I got it . But the bore was clean and crisp . So decided to go for the spit polish and use approach. Just have to chase down some brass and dies and im good to go once its back together . Then ill move onto the boito u/o that I got at the same time and give it to my nephew. As a throw around for in the field

Well mate if you decide you hate it, let me known!
:+1:

1 Like

I will no problems at all, probably the most interesting thing Iā€™ve found about it is the integrated one piece barrel and action . Its a testament to the way it was done in the old days. Projectiles arrived today hopefully will have the brass and dies by the end of next week.
But might make a trip out to Golden flash and pick up some already loaded if I finish it before I can load some

1 Like

Must be nice, I havenā€™t bought a new gun in ages.

Its been 5 weeks for me . And im getting the shakes already. I might have to part with a couple to buy a new one. Just to keep the minister of war happy haha

I dropped off 26 of mine to Rf Scott just before Xmas.
A few odd balls included, ask Hoss for some of Benā€™s stupid shotgun collection. Most wonā€™t break the bank!

Are they on consignment or did you sell them to them?

I sold a bunch cheap, domestic bliss, crack head ex type of fun timesā€¦

Ahh I see . I did the same with some about 10 years ago. I hope all is good now, But thanks for the heads up. Iā€™ll go in and have a look tomorrow

1 Like

Im so glad RF Scott moved. Fat shamed every time I had to suck my gut in just to squeeze through those tiny doors. Malnourished bunch of hicks!

3 Likes

Saw a deal i couldnā€™t refuse today . So figured forgiveness is better than permission. But hey im only human haha

2 Likes

They only moved coz the meth heads kept odā€™ing in the doorway there

1 Like

Me too!

I liked the old shop betterā€¦parking at the new one is shit! But rapefish is not a lot better, parking wiseā€¦

Spot on!

More pics, less chit chat or I am going to start pruning this section again :slight_smile: