Show us your guns.

Looks really good. I’m glad you are going to shoot it. Reminds me of the adage" not using a gun, is like not shagging your missus to save her for the next guy".

So I was at the cemetery the other day, @Supaduke and noticed this really loud guy, crying, yelling, shit like, why did you leave me, why did you have to go so early. And you know, I am like, fuck, dude, who are you yelling at. And the guy responded through tears, my wife’s ex-husband.

1 Like

Nice looking rifle, should be sweet as sugar to shoot. I’m really not convinced about the red dot though…

Explain?

The classic lines of the pump with the modern lines of a red dot… hmmm. Not to my liking, but its not my gun so that doesn’t matter does it. A few shots might change my mind…

Uh, ok, I see what you mean. I am in the same camp. I have another x2 fixed scope which I was considering and I think it would look fantastic (Show us your 22s), but I am keen to try the red dot on it first. I think it will gel. See how we go…

@juststarting That’s a bloody nice little gun, and it’s a virgin too…congrats it’s cherry popping time!!!

Well, I did manage to make it to the range today… Oooohhhh mama. I really can’t express the feeling, other than I had to dial @bentaz and make him listen to me must rack and fire one off.

P.S.
apologies to all collectors out there, this baby ain’t meant to slowly rust alone and unused.

2 Likes

I’m just looking I swear.

4 Likes

@Nomis have you read that one?

Hey. Hey! I’m doing great. No purchases for weeks now! Weeks! I mean, I still check the used gun sites most days but that’s just to test myself. I can stop whenever I want.

2 Likes

We can all stop whenever we want.

We just don’t want.

Coming from you is a bit rich… I remember when you swore that you were not buying any more guns, then along came a .45ACP lol

Not true. I said a month and I held to that.

I sold six and bought three this year. Pretty happy with myself. Its the first year where I’ve had a net increase in safe capacity… I should get like a pie chart or some graphs n shieeet.

I had never fired a gun until 6 months ago. Now this…

What are we looking at? Looks empty.

Looks like @Nomis is @juststarting… bwahhhaha

1 Like