Show us your 22s

This is a good page but doesn’t help much. You can select Trombone but the page it gives tells you that from 1958 onwards they included a letter in the serial number.
http://proofhouse.com/index.htm

This thread from a forum is where I came up with my estimated date. But it does give the name of a book to look for to get dates.
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539087#/topics/539087

1 Like

Anyone like Sportco firearms?
From the bottom is my Model 90A,
Middle is my Model 90
& top is my Model 93
All with 10 & 20 shot magazines

3 Likes

Nice little collection.
I never owned one but have shot one that my mate had, I think it might have been the model 90 as it didn’t have the hood over the front site.
Was a good gun that was pretty accurate and from memory didn’t give him any problems.

Alright, a little Australiana coming up… She’s home, cleaned, oiled and waxed :slight_smile: guy who I bought it from said it’s in a ‘good’ condition, i.e. Usedguns.com good = lots of work, but he turned out to be n awesome dude. I would say it’s actually in a pretty good condition for its age. Another vintage pumpy :slight_smile:

Got some old shitty fixed x4 scope and rings for $25 from the shop when I picked it up. Methinks I have another plinkanator.

1 Like

Now I just need my Savage, damn it! I even have a scope picked out. Seriously, I am getting itchy here, where is it!

Time to do some reloading while you wait.

I wish, I have few pressing projects I need to finish first.

I like that sporty!

Of course you do, it’s hipster.

So… You know how it goes, right, walked in to buy something specific (dies) and… Well… Yeah.

Erma :smiley:

Will post better pics when I pick it up next week (when my dies arrive).

2 Likes

Savage’s
From top to bottom models
1903 with fleur-de-lis type checkering on butt stock
1903 with peep sight

3 Likes

See @juststarting 6 is a nice round number

I just bought the 1903. Unfortunately mine looks lile it had the butt altered, seems excellent otherwise. I’m very excited to get it. Hoping next week.

See @bentaz, told you @Justice had 5 lmao

Hrmm, no, stock looks original with original plate. Will post pics soon, finally got around to picking it up today.

I just went all mall ninja and bought myself a Ruger Precision Rimfire today.
PTAs taking a few days lately it seems.
Will show pics when I get it.

I know, right, mine came through on 3 days. In on Friday, through on Wed, bullshit. Unless you are @1Fatman then it’s awesome.

1 Like

Mauser KKW,

1 Like

Portuguese%20M46%2022
Portuguese M46 22 Trainer, only 1000 were modified from Portuguese contract Mannlicher 1896 carbines in 1946.

1 Like

Canadian Long Branch C No7 Trainer, this rifle came with a British No9 5 shot magazine which is worth more on it’s own than the rifle is.

1 Like

Is that a single shot or magazine fed?