Show us your 22s

Went into the shop for ammo and saw them unboxing this, one look and the spare pta was gone.

I saw the barrel bling on the site where I bought the 1.5lb trigger spring and couldn’t resist it.

Weird thing though, with it and the locking nut on, it wouldn’t shoot anything well, with the bling and no nut it shoots tighter than out of the box.

Where did you find spring kit and blog for it? Link please :slight_smile:

Not sure if I’m doing this correctly…

Apparently not.

Take 2

1 Like

Cool, got it. What about the bling?

1 Like

Another bling thing, when I first fired with it I thought oops this might be illegal.

I used a sound meter app and did some tests with subs, 10 with and 10 without.
Without averaged 94db, with averaged 94.5 because there was one 100db in the string.

It’s like the difference between someone talking with their back to you and someone doing the same with their hands cupped around their mouth to project the sound.
The fact that it seems to sweeten the harmonics is an unexpected boner, er bonus.

1 Like

We are all about unexpected boners here (while we are on topic).

1 Like

I have a couple like them on my phone, would they pass the sniff test for an ambiguous picture topic?

Mmmm probably pushing it lol but, there is a private section. Forum software evaluates when to let you in…

Fair enough, :beers:
Always best to ask before taking your shirt off at the dinner table, eh.

1 Like

@JizzFlinger this is what a polite person looks like!

1 Like

Jizz never had a shirt, or pants for that matter!

Click, ding!

Satisfying.

The best of Tikka!

I believe so as well

1 Like

That was my 17 REM Tikka M55! T3s are no comparison i believe…

Time for this old gal to get a range day… Not new, but I don’t think I’ve posted…

4 Likes

I put and adjustable sear in my LA101 trigger.

Basically adds a set screw to the front of the trigger and pre loads it. I haven’t used a lighter trigger spring but i just found the creep on mine to be terrible. It’s one of the very first 2014 rifles out so probably worse than they are now.

2 Likes

I’m rather inappropriately attracted to that crackle green :grin: :beers: