Show us your 22s

Oooh, that looks lovely. Interesting that they have a full sized mag on it.

Thanks mate.
The full size mag definitely makes it a lot easier to load.

Full size mag is for the rem700 footprint. One of Bergara’s main selling points is all it’s rifles , including the .22lr , fit into a standard rem700 stock or chassis.

1 Like

The last of my little vintage scopes. This one 1 - 3. So far, this is still my favorite lever action 22. That said, I absolutely hate Browning’s high gloss finish. None of them are perfect, but this finish, meh. Anyway… I was umming and ahing about this, vs Skinner sights, but took it out today and it’s definitely more fun than peep Sights.

3 Likes

https://usedguns.com.au/gun/398270/

Hey @juststarting have bought this yet?

Bitch please…
Show us your milsurp rifles - Longarms - Oz Gun Lobby

Update:
I am like 99% sure there is no such animal as Cooey M88.

Way to ruin it for everyone

Party pooper

Ruin what?

Exactly.

Your heartless

I don’t have a problem, it’s just a mild addiction. Dates the 39A (top) to 1967

2 Likes

Very nice, I have been looking for a decent model 39a for a while now.

Absolutely random find.

7 Likes

Now that’s a fancy .22 mate nice rifle

@Joshua.s beautiful rifle mate, tell us a bit about it and what you’re shooting with it.

Christensen arms ranger. Topped with a burris e1 3x9x42 .
I use either sk long range match or rws subs can consistently shoot 1/4 groups or less at 50 with both as long as i can do my part lol.
But saying that the only ammunition it won’t shoot less than a half inch so far at 50m out of the 25 odd types I’ve tried is cci quiet .

1 Like

Very nice!

Thanks mate . Im happy with it

1 Like

I hate that I always have 1 flyer . Doomed to the life of mediocre groups :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Picked this one up years ago . Will be my next project . But will be keeping the vic police sticker
Its a winchester 02 well over 100 years old but still cute as fuck I reckon

1 Like