Show us your 22s

Yeah but is it cool, awesome, or just plain weird? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I think more weird than anything.

1 Like

Let’s get back to 22s shall we…

:slight_smile:

Had this one for a while, waiting for a replacement firing pin. And while I was waiting… A sexy little Weaver x4 came my way.

Fun little pew. Certainly has some weight to it.

Mmmmm.

4 Likes

Correction, Burris. But I managed to get a couple of this profile scopes, which I’m happy with.

So the CZ-515 got an update. After experimenting with a few different red dots of 1x and 3x mag. I arrived at the decision I wanted to get an LPVO.
So here it is, a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 x 30.
BDC reticle and it’ glows , oooooo

Yet to try it (Thanks Dan) , it shoulders very nicely and is very easy to get behind. Two eyes open on 1x is very easy. 6x mag seems adequate for accurate shots out to 100m. Overall seems like a very nice scope and a good fit for the CZ.

It has stadia but you can’t see them.
Looks like that.

7 Likes

He is glorious.

Decided to swap things around a little bit.

2 Likes

#metoz :smiley:

5 Likes

Still one of my favorite 22s.

The Ruger American honestly is such a good rifle. I’m so glad I got to try yours before I bought mine - it wasn’t really on the list before.

Even though I’ve had some issues with it, and it’s not the smoothest thing, I would still buy it again for a first rifle.

Another bergara b14r, this one is the steel barrel version.

3 Likes

Oooh, that looks lovely. Interesting that they have a full sized mag on it.

Thanks mate.
The full size mag definitely makes it a lot easier to load.

Full size mag is for the rem700 footprint. One of Bergara’s main selling points is all it’s rifles , including the .22lr , fit into a standard rem700 stock or chassis.

1 Like

The last of my little vintage scopes. This one 1 - 3. So far, this is still my favorite lever action 22. That said, I absolutely hate Browning’s high gloss finish. None of them are perfect, but this finish, meh. Anyway… I was umming and ahing about this, vs Skinner sights, but took it out today and it’s definitely more fun than peep Sights.

3 Likes

https://usedguns.com.au/gun/398270/

Hey @juststarting have bought this yet?

Bitch please…
Show us your milsurp rifles - Longarms - Oz Gun Lobby

Update:
I am like 99% sure there is no such animal as Cooey M88.

Way to ruin it for everyone

Party pooper

Ruin what?