Show us the stuff you made pic's required ...

I’ll start it off with my latest build, a 2x72 inch belt grinder for knife making etc…

9 Likes

Some really nice fab work there. Looks good.

Nice job mate!

Nice!!

For serious cast bullet shooters only…who demand precision bullets!
Came up pretty good I think!

3 Likes

Nice job mate, looks really good. I like the nice turned handle, wood turning is one of my favorite pastimes. :slight_smile: I get a lot of enjoyment and ideas from looking at useful stuff that people make themselves, so thanks for posting that. :sunglasses: :beers:

Btw… I’ll bet you get some orders for these, from the casting mob on here.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@darwindingo…the wooden handle is from a Lee 6 cavity mold. I made the rest though. Thanks!

Ok, its still cool mate, hey if ya ever need some turned handles for somthing like that, just pm me and I may be able to help ya out mate… :beers:

Also @Gwion, I’m looking at fabricobling a gas forge. Any advice and pics of burners etc… would be greatly apreciated mate. :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks @darwindingo, I may just take you up on that…I will confirm some sizes.

Here’s one I bunged out for a lathe tool, Its nothing fancy but it will do the job… :slight_smile:

btw… what cad you use.?. And do you have ya own laser cutter? Thats a pretty serious bit of kit, especially if you a home gamer… :sunglasses:

On a side note, @Cavallino pretty sure you could post something that I’m going to like… :slight_smile: Btw… forget adopting JS, he prefers to get a soy latte than change hs own car tyres. Sheesh, that (burn) should get a bite. Bahahah… lol.
Anyhoo @juststarting show me/us some of that 3D printing ya do, eh… I’m getting interested in it… oh and be quick about it lol…

Hi @darwindingo…I only have Autocad 2010, and by no means an expert with it. I probably utilize its capabilities by about 30%. I dont own a lazercutter, I get my stuff done at a local company, they input my cad drawing as a .DXF file so it comes out exactly what I draw.
MJ

1 Like

I’m hoping to put some up for sale in the next week or so…I have couple getting field tested at present…waiting on feedback…

1 Like

@darwindingo we have an entire thread dedicated to 3D printing.

On that note, @Tempestman, you should chuck a link to your go/no go printed gages in that thread.

2 Likes