Say hello and introduce yourself :)

G’day mate. Plenty of hunters on here, myself included. Doubt you will offend anyone at all.
What sort of hunting are you into mate?

1 Like

Welcome @zuccinni , g’day mate! what do you like hunting?

1 Like

Ferals and food by stalking, spotlighting, motorbike riding, general driving around. Mainly foxes, rabbits, pigs. Haven’t tried deer, seems like a heavily guarded pastime, and if I did I would only hunt for a young doe for meat. Not interested in trophies.

Nearly forgot, thanks for the add too.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, mate! Not going to offend anyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zuccinni Welcome to the forum, you will be hard pressed to upset anyone on here as just about everyone hunts as well as playing with paper targets.

You will find a lots of good information on here and if you can’t find it just ask as there are some real knowledgeable people here who are happy to help.

1 Like

Unlikely that you’ll offend anyone talking about hunting on here mate, welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome! Gather as much as you can I say…Although I do more Target shooting these days…but still love to Hunt ferals.

1 Like

@zuccinni. Welcome to the circus, mate. :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. If anyone’s offended by hunting they are in the wrong place.

3 Likes

Morning everyone, bit of an introduction been working on all sorts of guns for a few years now, I have just incorporated a aussie manufacturing company recently, producing custom Firearms accessories anything from bolt knobs to shotshell holders, holsters, magbases and bullpup chassis. But im not here to sell products I just want to have a yarn and enjoy the shooting community.

3 Likes

Welcome, feel free to jump into any of the threads and contribute, lots of cool people here and a few from WA.

…and feel free to post in the Buy&Sell thread as well… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

G’day @DJAGR_ARMS and welcome mate.
I’d love to see some pics of some of your products :hugs:

1 Like

Cheers mate

@DJAGR_ARMS Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of like minded people on here that enjoy all aspects of shooting from collecting, hunting to target shooting.

As @juststarting and @bentaz have already said, please feel free to put up some of your products in the Buy & Sell page.

1 Like

Thanks guys really appreciate the welcome. I’ll put together a few things and post them up. Where still getting the webstore part sorted but shouldn’t be too long now

3 Likes

G’day all, just signed up to the forum, I have been shooting for quite a few years, sometimes competitively but mostly for fun.
I enjoy all types of target shooting, but really like my 22’s.
Ben.

1 Like

G’day 1more!
Welcome to the asylum.

thank you.

Welcome Ben # 2.