Say hello and introduce yourself :)

G’day mate.
Where abouts in the world are you? Everywhere is across the pond from Straya mate, lol!
Anyway, wherever you are welcome mate :+1:

Even parts of Australia are overseas.
Welcome jdjd.

Just across the little bit of water that seperates our two islands

1 Like

Ohh, so you’re from WA…

1 Like

It’s fine, Kiwis are welcome here. I mean, we let WA here. Can’t stop now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome mate

Hey guys, been creeping around here for a while looking for info on Browning BL22 and thought I’d join up. Looks like there’s a deep pool of wisdom to tap :sunglasses: I’m in QLD, with a Howa 1500 .223 and a BL22 on its way. Eating what I shoot, especially now the world is going nuts :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club @Tacklebox.

There’s a couple BL-22 owners here, me included. And a couple of thread too. What ya after :slight_smile:

Thanks @juststarting :+1: looking forward to knocking off a few bunnies as soon as the PTA goes through. I was drawn in by the thread about Skinner Peeps. Great discussion, very informative

1 Like

@Tacklebox Welcome to the forum. There is definitely some wisdom around and people are happy to help out.

1 Like

@1Fatman thanks mate :+1:

Welcome @LAFO!

Welcome guys :+1:

Welcome one and all :sunglasses: good decision to join the forum! You’ll learn alot

1 Like

Welcome all, the more the merrier. Remember there are no stupid questions and a lot of knowledge to share.

@LAFO Welcome aboard. Lots of good people on here.

Hey. G’day and welcome. :nerd_face::+1::beers:

Welcome to the party @RedYeti - say hello and tell us about yourself?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome aboard @ICEng. Nice to have you here.

Welcome mate!