Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Seems appropriate to me mate

Excellent.

Hello.
Also from WA. been loitering and donā€™t usually contribute to the ā€˜introduce yourselfā€™ threads but i feel comfortable that you lot are suitably like-minded. I shoot a Blaser R8 and a cz 22 around my small farm. WA laws are as difficult to negotiate as you hear. Mostly they make no sense. Naturally i would like to buy more guns but i donā€™t have a good reason to have another 22 and i am currently eating canned tuna with 2 minute noodles because i bought a blaser.
Steve

4 Likes

Welcome, @Blaser! Yeah, we are all aware of the WA gun law circus extravaganza. Pretty bad deal for you guys. Blaser - ooof, thatā€™s a sexy beast! By the way, @Nomis I think you were asking about straight-pull modern rifles. Check it outā€¦

As for tuna and noodles, I eat that just because. Sometimes, I mix it up a little, tuna with crushed crackers :slight_smile:

Well if you are limited to 2 rifles then they would be an excellent choice.
Welcome to all the new members.

Welcome mate

Welcome aboard!!
blasers are beautiful firearms

Welcome aboard @Blaser, you will find everyone has a sense of humour.

@bentaz, @juststartingā€¦ time to be afraid, now there are 3 of us thatā€™s more than enough to repell your ā€œinvasionā€ plans. If fact we could have done it with just 1. :rofl:

1 Like

Why must you be so crude. Force, invasion. Thatā€™s messed up man. We are liberators.

1 Like

We will bomb you into democracy. Shoot our way to freedom, all in the name of peace and rebuilding contracts.

I have been lax introducing myself. Thanks for accepting me into the forum too. Iā€™m 49 and work for myself. Been shooting since I was a kid on my parents small cattle property (long since sold) and reloading for about 12 years. Rifles include BB gun, 22lr, 243, 270W and 7mm/08. Got my PTA for a 223 which I am thinking will be a Lithgow.

Looking forward to contributing and learning. Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome aboard mate :slight_smile:

@LazyBushman Welcome to the forum.
Lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Welcome aboard and to those that have joined but not introduced themselves as yet or posted. Dont be shy join in. We want to hear what everyone has to contribute.

Welcome mate

Welcome mate

Hi I enjoy reloading and shooting, throw in some hunting and I am there! Looking in from across the pond, hope thats OK.

1 Like

Welcome, @jdjd :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @jdjd, feel free to join in and enjoy.