Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Definitely, welcome! Fantastic.

Welcome mate and well said!

Great to see you here and good to know that anyone on here can put out the signal…

To request access to the mind boggling wealth of knowledge that you’re well known to posses…

:beers:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome. You won’t learn much from me. Lol

I’ve learnt much from you :heart:

Hi to our new members and welcome to the show.

Drop a line to say g’day and let us know a bit about yourselves. :+1:

1 Like

Hi. Many of the crew here will know me already from other forums. For those that don’t, im a 47 year old hairy one from Adelaide Hills with too many hobbies including hunting with rifles, shotties and bows, fishing, riding horses…

3 Likes

G’day all
Just another bloke who enjoys the finely crafted tools we know as firearms. Live in QLD near Bundy, mainly interested in rifles especially the old military Mausers. Look forward to shooting the breeze and learning a thing or two and hopefully finding some other military rifle users near me.

Cheers Bushy

1 Like

Welcome mate. There’s a few of here who are into vintage boom sticks :slight_smile:

You may find this thread interesting:
https://ozgunlobby.com/t/show-us-your-milsurp-rifles/

I need some time and I’ll post a few more happy snaps in there.

Thanks for the greet mate I’ll definitely add a picture or two their when I can get some.

1 Like

Gday bushy
Great to see another qlder on board.

Qlder all the way

Well I’ve made the move from another forum, bit late to the party as per usual but hey. I like all things that go bang and also anything with an engine.

Welcome :slight_smile:

cheers :+1::beers:

Welcome mate

Hello just wondering where ever ones got to now i know do i need an intro ???

Hey :slight_smile:
Ye I think I a grand intro is in order. :slight_smile:

G’day mate and welcome!
An intro can’t hurt, not everyone here will know you.

Gday fellas

New to this forum, however have been a member of one other. I mainly hunt, but head to the range a few days a month to shoot a few targets.