Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Thanks guys really appreciate the welcome. I’ll put together a few things and post them up. Where still getting the webstore part sorted but shouldn’t be too long now

3 Likes

G’day all, just signed up to the forum, I have been shooting for quite a few years, sometimes competitively but mostly for fun.
I enjoy all types of target shooting, but really like my 22’s.
Ben.

1 Like

G’day 1more!
Welcome to the asylum.

thank you.

Welcome Ben # 2.

Welcome @1more :slight_smile:

…also, here you go: Show us your 22s

Nice, I guess I should post a pic of one.

Thank you wombat.

Welcome aboard mate!
You must be a good bloke with a name like Ben!

Thanks Bentaz.

@1more Welcome to the forum, you will find a good bunch of people who are happy to help if you need any.

Thanks 1fatman, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Yep welcome mate, all i have to say is ‘‘Be Careful’’ mate some on here ‘’ i won’t mention names’’ will lead you astray :laughing: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome @Dunkx.

Are you a collector? Tell us about yourself and join in the threads, sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge to share with everyone :slight_smile:

Welcome @Dunkx :+1:

Gday, decided to sign up after lurking for a while.
I’m in QLD, joined the SSAA and Shooters Union (lifetime) and will be joining my local pistol club next month to start on my Cat H.
Just recently got my A/B licence although I grew up with lots of guns in the house, most of them old ones like flintlocks and whatnot but a few rifles and shotguns too.
Shot a bit on property, some rabbit hunting and a pistol comp when younger but nothing for years.
My most recent birthday reminded me time is short and if I don’t start doing what I want, well…you guys get it.

My first purchases were a .22lr (Savage A22R) and a 12g (Adler B220).
Liking the Savage so far, just had the the trigger lightened (unfortunately couldn’t lighten the lever release) and will test the new trigger at the range tomorrow.
Cheers

2 Likes

Welcome aboard mate. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, a few of us have A22R’s. Juststarting has his trigger better than mine but still heavy.

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

…and Adlers