Say hello and introduce yourself :)

I have been lax introducing myself. Thanks for accepting me into the forum too. I’m 49 and work for myself. Been shooting since I was a kid on my parents small cattle property (long since sold) and reloading for about 12 years. Rifles include BB gun, 22lr, 243, 270W and 7mm/08. Got my PTA for a 223 which I am thinking will be a Lithgow.

Looking forward to contributing and learning. Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome aboard mate :slight_smile:

@LazyBushman Welcome to the forum.
Lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Welcome aboard and to those that have joined but not introduced themselves as yet or posted. Dont be shy join in. We want to hear what everyone has to contribute.

Welcome mate

Welcome mate

Hi I enjoy reloading and shooting, throw in some hunting and I am there! Looking in from across the pond, hope thats OK.

1 Like

Welcome, @jdjd :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard @jdjd, feel free to join in and enjoy.

G’day mate.
Where abouts in the world are you? Everywhere is across the pond from Straya mate, lol!
Anyway, wherever you are welcome mate :+1:

Even parts of Australia are overseas.
Welcome jdjd.

Just across the little bit of water that seperates our two islands

1 Like

Ohh, so you’re from WA…

1 Like

It’s fine, Kiwis are welcome here. I mean, we let WA here. Can’t stop now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome mate

Hey guys, been creeping around here for a while looking for info on Browning BL22 and thought I’d join up. Looks like there’s a deep pool of wisdom to tap :sunglasses: I’m in QLD, with a Howa 1500 .223 and a BL22 on its way. Eating what I shoot, especially now the world is going nuts :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club @Tacklebox.

There’s a couple BL-22 owners here, me included. And a couple of thread too. What ya after :slight_smile:

Thanks @juststarting :+1: looking forward to knocking off a few bunnies as soon as the PTA goes through. I was drawn in by the thread about Skinner Peeps. Great discussion, very informative

1 Like

@Tacklebox Welcome to the forum. There is definitely some wisdom around and people are happy to help out.

1 Like

@1Fatman thanks mate :+1: