Laughter is good medicine - Jokes

A beloved postman is on his last round before retirement, at one of the houses a lady comes out, gives him a nice card and wishes him a lovely retirement.

A bit further on down the road another lady thanks him for his years of service, gives him a cake and wishes him well for the future.

Then he gets to the end of the street and a woman in a dressing gown opens the door and takes the postman upstairs to her bedroom.

After an hour of naughty fun she leads him downstairs all dishevelled and sits him down to a cooked breakfast, next to which is a fifty cent coin.

He eats the lovely food and said, “Not that i’m complaining, but what brought all this on?”, Well she said “as my husband was leaving for work today, I mentioned that it was your last day and that maybe we should do something”…

He said, " Fark him, give him 50cents."… “The breakfast was my idea”…

3 Likes

The nurse at the sperm bank asked me if I was ready to masturbate in the cup. I said, “Well, I’m pretty good, but I’m not really the competitive type .”

“Recently my wife asked me if I was having sex behind her back and I replied, "Yes, who did you think it was?’”

What’s worse than waking up at a party and finding a penis drawn on your face?

Finding out it was traced.

2 Likes