Gun adds I wish I could buy!

https://www.adelaidegunshop.com.au/second-hand-firearms/s-h-security-collectors-c-d-class/s-h-imi-uzi-semi-auto-9mm-shop-no-ay312

I remember being less than impressed when I had a look at one of those at a gun-show in the 80’s. Of course I’d like one now, but at the time they were just an expensive toy.

1 Like

They still are I would say

Can someone say autonomous republic.
Never mind, private joke :rofl:

3 Likes

Dont you mean you are a human woman

I’m not human…

Ok Karen just be more polite next time you go to Bunnings. :rofl: We now have a whole new section of the population following on in this way also indexed on google for life. what a superstar.

whatever-karen-982553f84c

Not so much an add but I so want one, you know for when the rabbits try to take over…

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a very very very good price.

Do it @Nomis - it’s only a few extra dies as well for you to reload for it.

Good price, won’t last long.

I can’t. I’m at my 15 firearm limit until I get my shed in and can install an alarm system.

Surrender one of your $30 shotguns to a shop. Seriously, that’s an epic price if the rifle checks out. It’s only 8:30 - can still make a call :slight_smile:

I think it’s only 15 on one property right? You can add a second storage address if you’ve got licenced mates willing to store for you, and no alarm system needed yet.

Does Victoria allow lending guns to other people the way QLD does? That’s a really, really good price and you’d be mad to pass it up - so if you can, maybe lend one of your guns to someone (if legal) or sell something to free up some space?

One of you lot grab it. My money isn’t going to stretch to it at the moment no matter how good the deal is.

Lending is allowed, but primary address is what’s counted, so it’s not a workaround.

1 Like

Would marry/10

1 Like