Gun adds I wish I could buy!

This is the best i can get. Using rws club. Shot at last plink fest. 50 yards with some upper pressure from forearm tip.

RWS%20Club%20%40%2050

Bought it new in 78. Never been great. Have tried a few types of ammo over the years. But more recently decided to have another go at improving it. Have a bit more time now.

The throat is tighter than the rest of the barrel.

Just gave it a really good scrub and bought about 8 brands of ammo to try. Touched up the barrel crown too Have floated the barrel using a business card to try the new ammo in a few weeks. Trigger is v good 2.2 lb

Most of my 22s are not really fussy, but my Ruger just didn’t like anything cheap (which is what I exclusively buy pretty much). Found that CCI and Federal were the best. Punching clovers at 50m. But everything else was horrible. So maybe grab some upmarket stuff :roll_eyes:

Yep, done that.
My daughters cheap marlin shoots clovers all day. Grrrrr

Frrrk. Just checked out new Anschutz, they start at $1800 and up yo $5000. If i bought one of those my rabbits would be the most expensive dog food on the planet.

Dreaming

1 Like

https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=162158

I’d love to have a play around with this, I’ve seen a few come up for sale over the years but this is probably the nicest one.
Something about the 32-20 round also, maybe it’s just that it’s old and stupid like me, lol.

1 Like

I’m guessing you can’t buy factory ammo for that at all.

How would you get more bullets to reload with though?

No, not just you. I quite like the 32-20 also, have a Cadet that fires them, as well as a Winnie 92 and a S&W Police revolver in 32-20. A lot of fun.

You can buy ammo, it’s not common but it’s around as are pills, cases etc.
I think I may actually have some pills for it already, alas I’m not buying any guns for a while (sic) because I need to get some scopes upgraded and I’m not short on things to shoot.

Factory ammo is still available, but they charge like wounded bulls for it. Reloading is the only reasonable option.

2 Likes

I need $40,000.00 immediately.

That won’t last long could spend that in the LGS in one day, should ask for more :rofl::innocent::sunglasses:

One day? 30 minutes and most of that is just getting to LGS.

Just what you need for rabbits.

I reckon it would lower shop theft too.

…across 2 postcodes?

We actually get aerial attacks. Through the roof.

Im not as much a tacticool fan these days as I once was, but this is cool. Must be all this 'tegridy Ive come into…

1 Like

I saw this and the pessimist in me kicked straight in. “This isnt just another 700 pretending to be something new. This is something new.” But they failed to tell you just what was so new and great about it. A statement without facts or supporting evidence. Sorry a fail from me.

1 Like

Sungazer my friend, grab a cold one or six and enjoy: https://youtu.be/UkSk0d7qtRc

Its one hell of a system. Its like the skunkworks division of the skunkworks offshore secret shell company run by Skunkworks Corporation.

1 Like