Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Ive had a couple of modern guns in x39: The Howa mini which is sweet and a ruger American which while accurate and functional as heck is a truly horrible thing to cycle. Its a fun round to shoot, and if you buy some brass its amazingly accurate with 2207.

Just a pity none of chicom chernobyl squatting slav toxic cheap stuff would hold better than minute of hostage.

wow. I was thinking, if I were ever to get one, it would be Ruger Ranch…

…and a little red dot. Arghhhh I hate you people.

I would disagree with that statement, people who use shotties can shoot, they just can’t aim properly. :joy:

https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=161154
Way over priced, but a sexy little gun in a sexy little calibre

That’s been on there a while now. About double what it’s worth imo

Ugh, purchase permits! My new wuger arrived yesterday but no paperwork yet. teeth grinding noises. I got it for asking price with a bonus Hogue ribbed for her pleasure rubber stock. Comes with a muzzle brake for women.

I haven’t looked at the Timberwolf ad. I’m preparing my heart for the price tag.

Yes as suspected. $3.8k aye carumba!
Buy several very nice rifles for that.

sigh

“I wish I could buy!”
I wonder why they have not been made for so long. Those that come up for sale have insane prices yet seem to sell.

If I find one under $1000 I’ll tell you all about it.

After I buy it.

A classic example of the legend and myth overtaking reality.
Just like $200,000 GT Falcons.
Rare, kind of cool, myth builds, then people want one , then they get expensive, then the sort of people that buy them just because people want them, then the price goes higher.
Winchester 9422’s and Marlin 39a’s are the same. And Ruger 96’s come to think of it.
Their actual performance does not always reflect the price however.

It’s…it’s the vibe…it’s mabo,…it’s…it’s…the vibe.

I know what you mean. Seen the price of K31’s these days? It was only 2015 I bought mine for $650 with lots of extras.
That said, have you guys heard of the unissued ‘cache’ of K31’s that were sold to the USA market in the last few years? I think they were Czech contract K31’s. I wonder if any came to Australia…

@oldbloke
This is what I have

OK. Im going to work on the brno for a while yet. If i cant make it shoot will be after a new 22.

Have you had a look around the Rimfire Central CZ/Brno forum?
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234957

Have looked. But time to look again. Thsnks for the prompt.

What’s wrong with it, @Oldbloke?