1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

What did SSAA mean by this?

1 Like

1 Like

That goat cloke is a pissa

1 Like

Even spiders are doing only fans now, what has the world become…

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

This interviewer is me, I literally am this retarded and can’t control myself.

teehee

1 Like

What a pain in the ass, now you’ll have to do another run out there.

Was that just in your ute?

There’s a goon bag, so I am guessing this was just in his back pack. goon bag gave it away, was probably in the laptop compartment as a hydration pack replacement.

1 Like

Now the Governments Ute, they take cars used in grog runs.

Some naughty shop supplying customers with so much alchohol. Have they no moral compass???

Look for what it’s worth I do the right thing, unlike other bottlo’s. Sure I take their money in order to create the evidence trail required for prosecution, hand over the booze and then I call the cops to prevent the crime from ever causing the harm and misery it does. Because I know how much damage sly grog affects communities. You can count on me to make sure police are notified of any suspect purchases of say, 12 one litre bottles of rum, four cartons of chardonnay and ten thirty packs of VB or more.
I won’t let grog runners get away scott free, Im prepared to take that no good, dirty, ill gotten alko money and call the cops just as soon as we can’t find the footage implicating the cashier.

Im your guy. Im your upstanding citizen. Don’t forget to #VoteYES…or you’re a racist.

2 Likes

2 Likes