Funny Pics and Stuff

Y’all ever watched Sex and Zen?

Can’t say I have.

(@Supaduke)

I said all that needed to be said on that matter!

I’m surprised this man doesn’t paint pictures with his fecal matter.

9mm 1911 are an abomination. 45acp or none at all.

1 Like

Thank you @Gregfiddich !

I like them, I’m proud to say it

I shoot ihms just so i could get a real 1911. It’s the only way it makes sense. Mooaar stopping power is the only thing a 1911 has over modern 9mm’s. Take that away and they are just crappy ergonomics jamb fests.

I think the 1911 session tonight aroused my inner fudd. I really liked the ergos. If found it an easy and pleasant gun to shoot. It had a fat double stack grip, I don’t know what difference that made. It had a nice trigger, it grouped well. I’ll definitely be getting one……… in 9mm :smiley:

If it’s a double stack then it is technically a 2011. In Australia that’s another disadvantage as your limited to 10 rounds any way.

This conversation belongs in this thread, because it’s funny in a disgusting kind of a way.

1911 had its time, so if you are getting a 1911, because iconic, you get a Colt and you get it in 45ACP.

If you are not getting a Colt, you get it in 10mm because 10mm.

If you are not getting it in 10mm or 45ACP - get a better gun. The end. 9mm in 1911 is like bringing your best horse to a car race. And fuck 2011 and STI while at it, for circa $4,000 gun, not being able to eat everything, plastic grips, mostly fixed sights, like fuck it.

Bhppi0fU_400x400

Something doesn’t add up.

3 Likes

I’mmmmmaaa just going to spray paint my gun…

Slide back on. Not sure if I like it. May start again : Ausguns (reddit.com)

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, 9 out of 10 people do enjoy it…