Funny gun ads, for the lolz

Needs a tactical stock though and a black coloured sigh. Right now it’s a bit of a dog’s breakfast, but there’s potential :slight_smile: on that note, I wouldn’t mind one (normal, classic look) in 357 with a nice small red dot.

As used in Terminator 2. Would be fun to own.

Just happened to see a Silver Nissan tonight. Number plate was. RFL MAN. Advert to steal his rifles. Not a very high IQ

2 Likes

Long range fun…with a 30/30!!! :rofl:

1 Like

If something can be done that doesn’t mean it should. Though it’d be fun to try

1 Like

images%20(16) the same 30-30 mounted in a tactical chassis, it’ll now shoot 1200 yards

1 Like

I guess if you held it at a 45 degree angle and fired it might get the distance, not very accurate though.

There is a buffalo target on the mountain behind the 500m silhouette range at the NRA Whittington Centre in New Mexico. It is at 1123 yards, plenty of people have hit it with .30-30 lever guns, shooting off-hand. It is surprising how easy it is to hit once you get it dialed in.

I just don’t know what’s going on here, this possibly the most confusing ad I’ve seen. :grin:

I just don’t’t understand… isn’t it a SxS 12g???

No it’s a 7mm 12ga centrefire!

At least it’s not an osaka 8mm 7.7mm!
OZ GUN SALES - Online Firearms Classifieds - » OSAKA 8mm
http://www.ozgunsales.com/listing/62215/osaka_8mm.html

What a joke, $1700 for this…
https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=136183
(Baikal 45-70 SxS). Brand new Henry or Marlin that are a lot more compact and higher capacity, not to mention both made with excellent quality, have spare parts and warranty are like $500 cheaper.

This is not to say, I wouldn’t like a gun like that, but it’s certainly not worth more than $600 - $700.

Can’t blame the shop owner for trying, but I bet there will be an idiot out there who’ll snap it up.

pretty sure they were only about 1400 new.

Funny the last few you have pointed out are disappearing before i see them. Perhaps the thread is being monitored for moderation over there. Better get my tin foil hat out.

Link not working as it has already been sold :grin: must have been a good deal.

It’s there, as sold. Funny. Also, sort of sad.

Here is a couple of funny descriptions from the whats new page today.

Brand new never used TAB Gear biathlon sling! Lost access to the property I shot on so excess to my needs. Comes with BO

Lovely Deluxe Sako in the classic African calibre, well fingered stock, blue is 98%, bore is bright with strong rifling…

Never thought of a Sako as a Slut.

I have a Tikka, it’s Sako’s younger sister and she loves being handled. I can only guess where she picked those habits up from.

I shudder to think.:tired_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

One of the local shops made this bad boy :joy: tactical martini anyone?

1 Like

Meh, amateurs :roll_eyes:… Seriously it needs a bipod and a laser and a grenade launcher and or under b / shotgun . Oh a bayonet would be nice too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

BTW… Not knocking what you have done with it thus far Aus… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:beers:

1 Like