Action: Bolt repeater
Barrel Length: 24 inches
Serial No: N01078
Condition: New
Price: $3359
Advertised: 24/08/2018
Licence number: 553 772 80F
Phone: 03 9338 9975
Comment: Brand new in box, unopened. Tikka Tac A1 24" 6.5 Creedmoor in a left hand folding stock. Full kit, with a hardcase, two magazines, muzzle brake and all standard accessories. Check your state regs with the folding stock
Transfering dealer: Gun Emporium, 47 Assembly Dr Tullamarine Vic

Interestingā€¦ Tikka like that is 1.6k , Chassis is around 1500. So circa $3100. Itā€™s not that wtf @Gwion hardcase is $100, muzzle brakeā€¦ Itā€™s expensive, but itā€™s not wtf expensive.

Ohā€¦ good god. It is WTF expensive to me. Itā€™s just a Tikka!

Well, thatā€™s the prices. Tikka in store is like $1500. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not expensive. Iā€™m saying itā€™s comparable to whatā€™s on offer at stores these days.

Fair enoughā€¦ I just looked up Sako TRG and they are like 2.2 times the price of last time I looked at them new. Must just be me and that rock I live underā€¦

I thought Lithgow were planning to do their 105 rifle for about $2.7k.

Probably charge extra since itā€™s in 6.5 manbun too

1 Like

www.buyusedguns.com.au/original-tikka-lsa-55-clip-magazine
Anyone in the market for a clip mag?

Ye, @Gwion is after one, to hold his ammo bullets.

@juststarting needs a few for his ultra-tac lithfield springchester No.5 jungle chassis sniper pew pew ninja stick project.

4 Likes

Nothing quite says ā€œIā€™m a dickhead, follow me home and steal my stuffā€ like a personalised number plate with M4COLT on it!

2 Likes

Black Ops bitch!
black%20ops
http://www.ozgunsales.com/listing/61306/remington_7615_black_ops_223.html
Check mate muther fuckersā€¦

Stop the hatinā€™ man. I know itā€™s a Remington and I know itā€™s sucks furry donkey ones, but itā€™s still a gun and we love guns!

I donā€™t think I can help myself!

ā€œThis gun is so awesome i took it out once, put 20 rounds through it and decided i needed to sell it and seek professional help fof my mall ninja issuesā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Donā€™t you go all taswagian fudd on me, soon you will dowgrading to 243 single.

1 Like

Tacticool ninja death gun!

1 Like

That really is one of the stupidest rifles Iā€™ve seen. I could almost understand if it was in a slightly heavier cal for mobs of goats and pigs butā€¦ why!?!

Reminds me of a saying my dad had about Commodore cars.

Roughly translated;
You donā€™t have to pimp a 7615 to be dickhead, but you have to be a dickhead to pimp a 7615!

3 Likes

@juststarting Heres an idea on how to go full retard tactical

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=133597
Alpha

Yeah, I saw that one and asked myself, but why. Then asked myself, why not?! Bit of a futuristic battlefield kind of look. I like. Sure beats a benchrest fudgun :wink: