Funny gun ads, for the lolz

Can’t see why she couldn’t use it. Lol

Ahh the good old Victorian “hysteria” machine, those were the days.

She might get a bang out of it

About the only bang anyone’s gunna get from those things lol

“What seems to be the problem with your wife, Sir?”
She’s hysterical doctor, can you give her something?
“Giggidy!”

1 Like

“I’ve written your wife a prescription for a hand grenade up the jaxy” twice daily should do the trick!

1 Like

Winchester P14 :ok_hand:

I never knew Winchester P14’s looked so different to my Eddystone. Must be experimental… A steal at that price.

1 Like

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=170754

And you thought my spelling was bad.

Not sure if this was supposed to be a joke with those sights back to front and wrong way round ?? Made me laugh.

6 Likes

What a bargain! :rofl:

2 Likes

I saw that. Any ideas why its so spendy ? Or is it a typo

I’m tipping that zero is a typo and it should be 12 hundgy, but you never know it could be a "im trying to sell it baby, but know one seems interested "…

1 Like

I recognise that rifle!

https://www.iceng.com.au/2016/02/25/the-infamous-tactical-falling-block-build/

1 Like

Hahaha… tactical martini! Love it… @juststarting will be begging to buy it! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This revolver has been advertised for ages. I can’t work out if the seller doesn’t know or doesn’t care that it’s at least three times overpriced…

…or told his missus that he is trying to sell it.

1 Like

I swear that some people get so attached to their collections that they convince themselves it is all worth so much more than it is, simply because of the time and effort they have put into it.

I was happy to get my SMLE for what I thought was a fair price but you see people selling 303s for well over $1000 every day of the week and I just don’t get it. Like, if it is an unissued, never fired rifle, that’s a different story, but something that has been through two world wars and was then given to cadets is just not that wonderful or rare.

I saw on YouTube the other day someone in the US bought an SKS for $200. I hate everything.

1 Like

Milsurps, is a little different, they appreciate, but I pretty much stick to the same rule, sell below what I purchased and always pay, like you said, what it’s worth, to me, not what someone wants for it. Collectors might be different, but I want shooters.

I took advice from @Brett a while ago, something we spoke about and sort of both came to the same realisation, I guess he was already there, I am came on board later lol. But pretty much what you said @Nomis.

With exception of a very few, everything I sold was 30% less than what I paid or maybe a little more, but not over what I paid. There are some guns, that will fetch a premium, but for vast majority - not really. I am of an opinion, that once you buy something it drops 30%. You get no warranty, you need to pay (sometimes shipping) all the fees, etc. There is just no point buying second hand, unless it’s at the very minimum 30% below cost. This is how I buy (there are exceptions, but very very very rare) and certainly how I sell.

So how much is your Timberwolf?