Eureka Stockade - Australian made lever release 223

I want to see Hello Kitty under a rainbow inside greenies logo cerakoated on one with a “pew pew pew” thoughtbubble.

5 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

Now I have a deposit on one apparently due in April.

2 Likes

Like a boss.

1 Like

Like an idiot in WA :rofl:

But the challenge to get it licensed is accepted.

3 Likes

Just watched the latest updated:
Eureka Update #6 - Firing Pin Alignment, Stock and Lever Design (youtube.com)

A little quick skim over lever length.

Realistically, rolling wrist up and down (not that we cough don’t have years of experience with taht motion) would get a bit old in practical matches.

I find it somewhat interesting :thinking: - without questioning the obvious… @Australian-Sporting-Agenc would there be after-market longer levers for us stumpy little people with tiny little hands (I am not joking actually, I have tiny hands)?

Yes mate, we are likely to have two designs and potentially different lengths. We try to keep it to one length or one design if possible but it seems that it may require two. The latest design can just be swapped to left hand if required which reduces the number of lever designs. It’s all about trying to keep the variations as low as possible and then if need be offer aftermarket solutions. I am sure that some people will also come up with their own great ideas and then manufacture them. E.g. taipan aftermarket products

Ye, but i wouldn’t call it after market for taipan, I’d call it fixing.

4 Likes