Eureka Stockade - Australian made lever release 223

Hi mate, the Eureka will run standard AR mags

Hi mate, according to our sources the PB is stuck with Turkish customs due to an injunction from another company, we don’t have any details other than that. We do thank you for giving us your trust with the purchase, much appreciated. Bastian

2 Likes

The Eureka will be offered in at least 2 colours. Black being one, the other is still to be determined. Any preference?

1 Like

Welcome to Oz Gun Lobby mate.

1 Like

Glad to have you guys on the site, loving how open you are with your communications.

1 Like

Thanks mate, much appreciated. the mags are AR standard P mags, so no issues there. In terms of bolts, the gunsmiths at Eureka are of the opinion that the take down pins will wear eventually and that with this gun, there are very few reasons to ever take it apart. The reason why the AR needs to be taken apart all the time is due to the gas going into the receiver, whereas the eureka is piston driven and the gas stays outside the firearm. Hope that makes sense? Bastian

1 Like

Thanks mate! I actually appreciated the thread and the great comments, so we thought we will jump in and answer as many questions as we can. And yes, the Reddit guys are winy housewife’s.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I certainly try to answer and comment as much as I can. I have had too much bad experience with companies that are just faceless organisations where you never get an answer. I believe in open comms as I think that will make the product better, customer happier and drive more success. Sure, it is uncomfortable as hell when your work gets picked apart and hammered, but if you take it as feedback rather than a personal attack, you get to make a great gun. Sure you have always tradeoffs but it is your job to explain those to the customer so they understand why you are doing things the way you do. Ask me in 12 months if that was a good idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Bastian, welcome to the forum mate. We’re all looking forward to these things hitting the market. Just wondering as a lefty is the lever going to be able to be swapped over for left hand use?

Thanks mate, yes the lever and the safety can be swapped around.

2 Likes

Excellent thanks.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have. It’s not the engineer’s fault when @jss decides to use wrong hand.

2 Likes

In terms of alternate colour choice: some kind of FDE/ Tan colour would be a great as an option if possible?

On a practical note Black and FDE seem to be the main two colours for a lot of AR accessories on the market, So would be quite easy to match accessories to it. And also would make it easy for people to match stuff we already own such as stocks, mags, grips etc already in that colour.

And also I think FDE looks great and blends in well with the environment :blush: and is a bit more of a distinct colour option than grey for example.

Appreciate you taking feedback! Cheers

1 Like

Hi mate, thanks for the feedback. At this point we certainly have gun black and we are considering FDE and nato green. However I am playing with some other extreme colours too, for the guys that like a bling bling style…I don’t judge, I just held a golden AK at shotshow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am beginning to feel like I need gold one

3 Likes

@juststarting … I think pink would be more your speed :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

Why not, one of each…

1 Like

I think a gold version of everything you own would be the go.

You got this :+1:

I am thinking chromaflair black to red is going to be my custom gun…it will either look shit or amazing, i dont think there will be anything in between. :slight_smile:

4 Likes