DMAC knives for sale

Thanks mate that looks great, can’t wait to see it in the flesh.

Can I have a measurement on the spine of the big cooks knife?

It’s 2.5mm at the handle, the distal taper runs from there to the point. Blade is 210 long and just under 50mm deep.

@JizzFlinger, exactly like your sex life. 50mm deep. I see the attraction now. :slight_smile:

Don’t be angry, I’ll buy you dinner when you’re down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, at least you’re buying him dinner.

Yeah but 50mm x 6 strokes is 12 inches baby. Brace yourself.

2 Likes

When you two are finished with the foreplay…
I was asked if I could put a display of my knives and blacksmithing in the local Ag-show, I put this lot together. ( Actually had one bloke who wouldn’t believe me that I made them).
I even won first prize in the metalwork section for one of my campfire tripods. :grinning:

7 Likes

My knife (well not mine because it’s a present for someone) arrived today and it’s bloody nice thanks @danmac. Actually i like it so much i’m thinking i need one the same for me lol.

2 Likes

Hmm, if I sell guns I can buy more knives :thinking:

Ooh, I want an Axe!

I got a photo of Grandad somewhere like 20 ft up a tree trunk with half a dozen spring boards chopped into it. I remember we were at the golf club and he was chopping down a tree and a chip came out of the blade the size of a 1c coin. He almost had a tear running down his face. Id never seen Grandad actually sad before. Ever.

2 Likes

Just don’t sell too many though, remember the wise words. “Never bring a knife to a gun fight.” :wink:

1 Like

Couple I just hurriedly finished for the stall this weekend. I need inventory so I’ve got something to display. Forged 7" Bowie from 5160 with laminate handle and another belt/utility knife from 80CrV2 with stabilised Spalted Sassafras handle. ( don’t tell @AusTac I did a Scandi grind knife… :shushing_face:)

2 Likes

Both nice blades mate but which ones the scandi!? Perhaps the bottom on is a very high scandi? Love the handles :ok_hand:

Just messin’ with ya mate, it would be on a larger blade. That small one is only 18mm.

@JizzFlinger , One antler, (I need to go shoot a few stags, I’m out of that now), one micarta and one stabilised timber.

Cool!

Antler: stamped with “E.W.M.” - File work on the tang/spine please :slight_smile:
Micarta: stamped with “J.G.” - Simple finish
Timber: stamped with “J.B.” - Simple finish

Where possible, orange liners. TAKE MY MONEY!

Anyone would say you’ve put some thought into this…

1 Like

Unknown knifemaker ripping off my orange liner styles. Its hard being a trendsetter, but someones gotta do it.

@JizzFlinger At least you’ll be able to find each other at the Mardi Gras…

I actually had a little Canyon Hunter (without the racing stripes lol), it was a cracker of a knife until it decided it wanted to be free somewhere in the Vic High Country.

1 Like

If you want to fit in with them I’ll put the price up so you feel better… :wink:

Oi watch it buddy! Ill pull my race card out and steal your F250!