CZ 515 lever release 22LR (reviews)

And one in 450 Bushmaster :smiley:

Same layout in 9mm with Glock mags, somewhere around $1500, I would buy one, I think they would sell out.

Yeppers, theyā€™d be sold out before they even land.

And in court before they got here, lol, would be sick in 9mm but!

Yep, be good, but to good to get past the do gooders, that believe we are criminals

Stupid thing is it would have a better chance of getting through with a bottle neck case than an anemic pistol cart.

1 Like

Just seems like such a ripe , untouched market. At the moment old school levers are the only game in town. Modern lever release and straight pull pistol calibre carbines and rifles are surely being investigated , business cases being formed.
CZ has nailed it with the 515.
Huge variety of shotguns making waves.
Growing usage and legal precedent will hopefully inspire confidence in importers and manafacturers to bring in some cool stuff.

1 Like

Anyone know if itā€™s possible to make the non NSW version compliant? Iā€™d like to take mine to NSW once every now and again. Is the stock swappable?

Iā€™m not sure, but Iā€™m sure @Supaduke or @juststarting will knowā€¦great fun guns!

As far as I know, the stock or specifically the tube and the mount is specific to the brand, itā€™s not interchangeable with fixed versions like you could buy from Magpul, etc. I could be completely wrong here, but something I read or watch in old reviews did call this out (unless I am mixing my rifles).

The tac models are however available in NSW, so maybe worth having a look, could be as simple as tapping the tube and dropping a grub screw in there, to prevent movement.

:confused:

The irony is , itā€™s almost unshootable with stock fully collapsed. I donā€™t know the diameter of a standard AR bigger tube , as JS said, I donā€™t think itā€™s interchangeable with an AR style fixed stock, have not heard or seen anyone do it on a CZ512 either. Only solution would be to pin it.

I bought one of these today for the 515. My faux suppressor, will let you know if it makes any difference at all.

I couldnt believe how good target aqcuisition is between shotsā€¦very cool 22! Thanks again @Supadukeā€¦

1 Like

Soā€¦are the A22Rā€™s all getting the flick now or is there room in the safe for both?

The A22 is more suitable to prone and bench shooting. Off hand the CZ is miles in front. The A22 in isolation, is excellent. Compared to the CZ, sorry the CZ is more fun to use.
The A22 is half the price.

And the cz mags poo on the savage and itā€™s unnecessary fiddly mag. And I can use CZ mags in 3 completely different brands of rifle.

For what it is, the Savage is still a good buy. If you could only have one, CZ.
But you pay a lot more for the privilege.

You wash your mouth out with soap, young man! A22R is not going anywhere!

1 Like

It was a question not a statement. Room for both is the answer I Guess.

1 Like

Yes, both viable. A22 has its charms.

I havenā€™t seen influx of second hand savages, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

I love the CZ