Buying my first Black Powder muzzle loader.

I’m taking mine out now for a crack at a couple of bunnys

1 Like

First blood!

2 Likes

You’re a pruned thread!

Oh,so you finally did actually use it mate! About time

1 Like

Yeah mate, I finally fired it in anger.

Two bunnys and a hare are now in the air fryer, yummo!

2 Likes

Air fryer, hare fryer. Come on man. Still, I can’t think of anything more satisfying that what you just did, its perfect. Does this platform have reddit gold? How do I send it??

Good work Bentaz!

Cheers mate, yeah not much beats shooting your dinner, doesn’t get any fresher that’s for sure.
I don’t know what a Reddit gold is mate?

Reddit gold is how you make money from idiots. ( its a thing in Reddit where you can award a post with a symbol which costs the awarder real money and gives the awardee ad free access and warm feelings)

1 Like

Good feeling isn’t it mate ? Taking food with old guns

Hells yeah

You send me the cash and press the heart button.

3 Likes

I dont remember you buying that. Well done.
I was going to go out last night myself but BOM got it wrong again.

images

@Oldbloke I bought that one off my dad at the same time you bought the .50 off of him.
I also have his, what looks to have never been fired .58 Remington zuave (Italian knock off anyway), but I haven’t got around to casting for that yet.
I’m going into town this morning to hit up lincraft/ spotlight for some material to make patches out of, mostly coz I wanna hunt more with the .64, but it’ll also get me closer to shooting the .58.

Ooooh, so you have gone over to the “dark side”. Lol.

You must let me fondle those one day.

Th e y are good fun.

1 Like

Have you got a mold for the 58 bentaz ?

Yeah, pretty sure I’ve got a ball mold and a Minnie, although I think the twist is wrong for the Minnie ball

Wait, what? I thought it was a joke.

No Joke, if you are on Reddit click on get coins. That will explain how you can send real money to the Chinese for basically nothing but a way of showing you really like a post.

Luckily I’m not on Reddit, so I’ll keep giving my money to the gunshops and aquarium stores. Well what little I’m left with after wife, kids and house do their best to bankrupt me…