Bored shit-posting

Take your bosses with you, best meeting is a shooting meeting. Well, there are other best meeting, but this is up there :slight_smile:

True, but the main boss is an accountant so has no sense of adventure.

Best part is 12 hours of pay they will have to give me

1 Like

Alright, today’s range report.

I shot A22R, more on that in the dedicated thread, but I love it.

Sighted my Sportco Mod93. Mmmm sexy gun. I still prefer Win '06, but it’s a little tac driver.

I picked up bluing solution that someone made for me, so now I can actually do proper bluing. Will keep you posted.

And finally, I shot my 44 Mag. I had some rounds to get rid of and wanted to sight it in and then just finished the ammo off, so I can reload a full consistent batch. Well, you see, since I have 357 which is a fun little plinker that doesn’t recoil, I thought kets get 44 back to it’s thumper loads (I loaded down for it). Yeah, I think I may have went a little overboard. I had a box of ammo with 19gr of 2205 (@danmac recommendation I believe, below min but at good case density). Fun to shoot, then I worked up 25gr (or 24, I don’t recall) of 2205. Holly shit! I actually had to put a recoil pad on. Absolutely fine shooting off hand, but from the bench, savage AF. For someone who is not really that sensitive to recoil, yeah, I felt it enough to slap a recoil pad on and feeling it in my shoulder now (100 rounds of zombie death down range). I am in two mind here, do I stay on this load because it’s freaking awesome or do I back down a little. Leaning to staying on the load.

I think if it is accurate and you can put up with the recoil I would keep it.

I am going to play around with charge volume a little more I think. It’s accurate… Just savage lol

2 Likes

@AusTac you better pray to god, I don’t find a photo of your chest rig online, you tactical muffin.

1 Like

Lol naah its small, some blokes get a little into it, it’s practical alright! I’ll paint it fluro yellow for all i care

Go on, sexy, post a pic.

Its all in bits at the moment, chucked it all in a back pack last time haha sorry to dissapoint :joy:

Nah-ah biatch, you should have been praying harder to his highness, lord Pastafarian. I found it!

All the ’ northern suburb ’ hunters around here get on their dunlop volleys, their adidas trackies and a grey nike or similar pull over, pick up their old mans beaten up 30-06, clip on the gold chain necklace and head out for a good days hunting :joy:

True story.

Bloody hell, I just checked the price of replacement mags for mine and they go from $130 to $165.
Some shops are just way over priced.

And in the USA I can get a 26 round mag for$100usd

@juststarting your up late, are you caressing your toys?

Stop stalking me or at least shine the torch in the window, so I can put on something sexy! I am just about to go to bed, was researching some stuff… Bed time now :slight_smile:

Well if you streak around with nothing on people notice lol

Coming to you live from my local ER, w00t. They’ve missed me here, lol. Whacked (by accident) the ridge of my nose on a thin metal strip in my filing cabinet. Not too bad, but very deep. Paaarty. LOL Need to see if I need a stitch and a tetanus shot.

Now what have you done?

See above.