Bored shit-posting

I did see that the other day when I was looking around. Will put it on the list.

Doing a bit more restoration on a Spanish M1916 in 7.62, working out how to add pics to my bayonet database (I am reasonably computer illiterate, and can see me just giving everything to an expert), trying to understand an American program for listing the rifle collection, don’t think it will do what I want. All fun. Might have another scotch, couldn’t hurt.

You know… I have a program :smiley: And happy to help with pics and bayonet collection. PM me if you’d like. Always happy to help with IT stuff for gun people (and parents, however this is where it ends lol).

@no1mk3 - what kind of restoration are you doing?

It sounds like one of those things that will just keep on growing. I have been a bit slack and have not had a real good play with it yet.
That will be tomorrow’s job after I get back from the range.

Thing is, I don’t add random stuff for the sake of it. It grows as needed. I know what I do and things I would find useful, so they get added. I also get user feedback which I actually listen to. If it’s something universal, that would get added too. Some things are very niche, so they sit in a backlog without eta.

Really, it is based on reloading process, i.e. I do, I see what I would like, I make a note - so I don’t forget. I think about it later, design and it gets added. And since mostly the process is the same for everyone… And in reverse, other people send me stuff and I am like, ooooooo ye. to be honest though, I haven’t had a new feature added from user feedback that wasn’t already in a backlog. Difference is that they get prioritised to the top.

Except for shotgun shit, that was @GUN-DMC, oooo you should have a shotgun section. Me: sounds simple enough… The most complicated piece of design work so far, that prick. But it’s done now.

Bloody @GUN-DMC,

I know, right.

He has a lot to answer for when he gets back :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hehehe, boom!

So you see… My late night agro ranting sessions about me not being able to shop online at 12am like every other normal human… I kind of know what I am talking about, when I talk about online stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New toy for this nut job

Well, another blast from the past.

“S1” - top left - shooting my first group of hand-loaded ammo.
“S1” - bottom right - blasting apart my first frame. LOL.

Not long ago I thought 500 X 22s will last me more than a year. Pretty sure I’ve gone through over 2000 rounds this year. That’s excluding all other calibres. Bah!

And now you have another toy you will be chewing through them pretty quick. :hugs:

Exciting!

excited

Very, will be more fun than my trip.

Are you going to see a proctologist?

Sometimes it feels that way. After going to the pistol club I then have to drive to Perth for a meeting with the bosses,

I was planning on going out to the mates farm with the rifles but this stuffs up my plans.