Bored shit-posting

Is that Peterson?

Haven’t read it but tend to agree. Has a lot of good things to say. Mostly fairly obvious. Often couched in too much biblical double speak for my liking.

Yep, that’s the one. It slowly oozed out and I slowly but proportionally lost interest.

1 Like

Big on traditional role values too, which has its place but too much can sound like 1956…

why not '57?

Haha… either or….

Maybe more than you think.

Time to go through the old copper coin jar.

1 Like

Its a great place, really good ranges all around. Great Military Pistol/Rifle club too!

1 Like

Anyone doing anything exciting tonight?

Im heading to the farm for the weekend, driving up tonight.
Not very exciting really quite the opposite, which is pretty exciting to me!

Well, i put my tights on and walked the streets

Roxanneeeeeeee lol

You should be tranquillised and taken to a mental institution for crimes against fashion

Keeps the matt burn of my knees.

I’m hoping that means you went for a roll and not that you were taking a bit of doggy style.

A bit from column A and inherently a lot from column B lmao

2 Likes

Hahaha awesome.

Been a bit quiet here, what the heck is everyone up to? End of the year seems to be the busiest period for everyone. My life went from gentle school zone 40km/hr to freaking tyres on fire. I need a break.

Lurking….

Heading for a break next week after horrendous last few months.

Where to?

Same here, been flat out working and working at the farm on the weekends. Been lurking, but no time to shoot and not much to contribute.
These things will change though, gave notice at work last week and finishing up on friday.

Going to Melbourne.

Old man’s funeral and then a 5 day break before I get back into the salt mines….

@bentaz , it’s so good to see you getting fit enough to whinge about being too busy! :+1:

3 Likes