Bored shit-posting

Poor old Salman Rushdie has been stabbed in the neck with gun violence!

1 Like

I know one shouldnā€™t make light of some knob smoker shooting up Canberra airport, but when I heard the report that he was just shooting at the glass, one thing came immediately to mind:

https://youtu.be/rlVVWImGd9E

So long as itā€™s big enough to hurl Volkswagenā€™s Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

Ah, so this is what it takes to drag you back out into the open!

2 Likes

The Russian princess probably untied himā€¦
Gā€™day Brett

2 Likes

Iā€™m not spending much time on forums these days, been busy with new job, working on the bugout, loading and family. We managed to get the wifeā€™s mum out of Ukraine and into Australia a couple months back and sheā€™s living with us now which is a relief.

4 Likes

Thats good to hear mate, i bet she has some stories

Not so much stories but more like nightmares, living under constant fire from both sides, friends being shot by the so called ā€œLiberatorsā€. The important thing is that sheā€™s here now and sheā€™s safe.

3 Likes

Glad shes safe mate.

1 Like

So I go to a fun shop to pick up my new 22, yes, a few havenā€™t featured on the forumā€¦ And because I track it I can see when it lands. Being in the area, like a bat out of hell Iā€™m there. Only to learn that it hasnā€™t been processed by the registry yet (new gun in the state) and I wonā€™t be able to take it home until Monday. Well! Revenge was swift. Swift I tells ya. I said, fine, no problem, Iā€™ll take care of all payment stuff now and while at it, Iā€™ll take a slab of this and a few boxes of that. So ha! Whoā€™s laughing now, I got their ammo and they donā€™t. Genius.

3 Likes

Crazy like a fox. :rofl:

What yā€™all packing in your kids lunch boxes tomorrow?

And donā€™t say nothinā€™ stupid like 9mm.

Havenā€™t got a clue what gets packed in the young blokes lunch-box. Have no idea how modern schooling works. Two years of disruption and ā€œhome schoolingā€ and I reckon heā€™s spent less than half of this year in a classroom doing actual lessons. Off again this week on a week long excursion, had one about a month ago. I havenā€™t seen any homework assigned at all, (heā€™s in year 10), principal sends a newsletter home every week letting us know that he considers education to be more than the three Rā€™s. I reckon the standard of lessons heā€™s getting would equate to my year 8 level. Fucked if I knowā€¦

2 Likes

Serving and Protecting in the Ewe-Essay

Maybe the store in question was where they got their free doughnuts

Police officer, county deputies suspended in Arkansas after graphic arrest video posted to social media

If they get the sack there they will have to move to Victoria, theyll fit in great.
Fucking slimey cocksuckers

Slow learners eh?

I believe they have qualified immunity to hide behind.

Surprise surprise they have it here too.

https://www.unswlawjournal.unsw.edu.au/article/you-cant-charge-me-im-a-cop-should-police-corrections-staff-and-law-enforcement-officers-be-immune-from-criminal-liability-for-actions-carried-out-against-vulnerable-people-in-the-course-of-the/

So i guess the bible bashers win because hereā€™s proof thereā€™s a heaven.

4 Likes

Does it have a coffee machine? Guns, donuts and coffee, youā€™re right, there is a heaven.

2 Likes

I sooo want to go there and find out.

Best location Iā€™ve seen that would get the ā€œantiā€™sā€ panties in knots was in Roswell, New Mexico. Big gunshop with huge faƧade right between a pre-school and a church.

4 Likes